How to Troubleshoot Epson ET-2850 printer problems in windows 11
Error-free gadgets are not applicable- on that note, Printers without issues can’t happen in real life. If you face any printer issues, try to resolve them immediately by taking major measures.
Run the Printer Troubleshooter
- First, make sure the printer is well-plugged, the input tray is filled with quality paper sheets, full ink levels, and other general issues.
- Once everything is fine, use the system settings like Settings > System > Troubleshoot > Other troubleshooters.
- Now, use the Printer troubleshooter from the list of Windows troubleshooters. Tap on the Runbutton next and activate it.
- If you suspect any issues while your printing process, the troubleshooter will guide you on how to fix them.
Update the Relevant Drivers
- First, you have to right-click the Start Menu button to choose the Device Manager from the shown list.
- Simply, scroll below and hit the Print Queues menu.
- Further, right-click on the Microsoft Print to PDF and choose the required Update driver. You will see the prompt in your next window.
- Make use of the appropriate driver to update your OS.
Restart the Print Spooler
- You need to press the Windows + R to launch the Run dialogue box.
- Then, type the “services.msc” and tap to enter.
- Use the Services tab to choose the Print spooler and double-click on it.
- Continue with the option- Stop.
- Direct the path to save the file like C:\Windows\system32\spoolsv.exe and trash all the files in the folder.
- Next, get back to the Services and manually initiate the print spooler service again.
- Finally, restart the PC.
Recheck Your Default Printer
- O begin with, connect to the Control Panel using the Windows 11 system’s search menu.
- Select the View devices and printers under Hardware and Sound.
- Connect through the section- Printers panel, right-click on your PDF printer, and pick the Set as default.
- Continue with the option- Properties > Ports.
- Get through the shown list to select the required port type that suits your connection.
- Finally, prefer the settings-Configure Port > Apply > OK.
Disable the Firewall
- Make use of the windows 11 options like Start > Settings > Privacy & Security > Windows Security > Firewall & network protection.
- Toggle OFF the Windows Defender Firewall.
- Get back and do repeat the same steps on the Private network and Public network.
Call Our Technical Team for the instant solution/remedy- if you happen to face the same Epson ET-2850 printer Driver issues.