How do I install the Epson ET-4850 printer on my computer?
If you have a brand new Epson ET-4850 printer and if it needs to be set up to a computer, then you have found the solution. With the instructions mentioned below, you will be able to connect the Epson ET-4850 printer in no time. Follow the steps to ensure the process is successful at the end of the process.
If you wish to receive further assistance in installing the Epson ET-4850 printer on your computer, contact us for assistance.
Set up the Epson ET-4850 printer
- Power up the Epson ET-4850 printer using the power cord.
- Make sure the printer is placed in a safe spot.
- There should be an active wireless connection for the printer to connect to.
- Load in the ink cartridges and load the paper feeding tray with high-quality paper.
- The next step is to download the Epson ET-4850 printer driver.
Download the Epson ET-4850 printer driver
- Power up the device the Epson ET-4850 printer should be connected to.
- Open a preferred browser and enter the details of the Epson website.
- Following this, enter the details of the printer and choose the operating system.
- The model name is Epson ET-4850 and select Windows OS from the list.
- Based on the details that have been entered, a list of Epson ET-4850 drivers will appear.
- Choose the all-in-one Epson ET-4850 printer driver and download it.
- Locate the downloaded driver in the download file or download folder.
Install the Epson ET-4850 printer driver
- Run the Epson ET-4850 printer driver from the download folder to initiate the installation of the printer driver.
- To complete the installation, follow the on-screen instructions. Give access and permissions wherever needed.
- The final step is to connect the Epson ET-4850 printer to an active network.
Connect the Epson ET-4850 printer to a wireless connection
- The installation wizard will prompt a connection with a network with two options.
- The two options are to connect to a wireless connection or a USB connectivity.
- Choose the wireless connection from the list and proceed to select the desired wireless connection.
- Note that there should be an active wireless connection with the credentials available.
- Enter the details of the wireless connection when prompted and click OK.
- This will establish the connection with the Epson ET-4850 printer and the wireless connection.
- The final step is to click Apply at the end of the Epson ET-4850 printer installation.
Contact us if you have further questions about connecting the Epson ET-4850 printer.