How to connect Epson WF-2540 wireless
Have you got bored with trying USB/Ethernet Cables to initiate the printer setup using the compatible system support? Keep your worries & Cords aside and start the wireless setup using the below steps back-to-back for flawless wireless prints. Use the steps according to the compatible windows or Mac to obtain the full-fledged wireless modes on the devices.
Ensure the Epson WF-2540 driver & wireless driver OS are installed before your connected system devices. Once you are clear with your printer setup configurations, proceed with the below steps.
- Concerning the ports knowledge, try to interface the printer and windows system device.
- Then, you have to choose a stable network source to connect all the printer devices properly.
- Ensure the default wireless network connection and its error or needs before proceeding with the wireless setup on Epson WF 2540 Printer.
- You have to use the Official Epson website and download the wireless driver software. Connect through the directives and install the needed OS carefully.
- Here, you have to choose the Wireless connection and hit Next on your Windows.
- Pick the setup option>setup printer for first-time option>next.
- You will be notified of the list of wireless network names to be selected on the next screen. Here, you need to pick the yes (recommended) option.
- Complete the installation guidelines and proceed next.
- To the end, add the desired Epson Wf-2540 printer to the Wireless network for Windows.
- Prefer the printer setup option and mention the printer specifics if it doesn’t get connected automatically.
- As per the Epson Manual given directives, you must interface the printer and other related devices to the power connection.
- Choose the uninterrupted network and try to tie up all the printer devices like printers, Windows, and Wireless routers.
- You have to initiate the wireless network before stepping into the wireless setup.
- Then, connect through the Official Epson website and try to download the Wireless driver software for Mac.
- Further, proceed with the Epson connect printer setup utility and connect the continue option.
- Next, you have to connect the wireless settings and carry out using the wireless setup wizard instructions.
- Go nearby to the Mac device and connect through the Wireless OS to get the Wireless mode option.
- Carry out by mentioning the correct Wi-Fi password in the appropriate field.
- Finally, instantly connect through the wireless auto-connect option > Epson WF 2540 printer with Mac.