Epson XP 970 Troubleshooting
Epson XP-970 Troubleshooting
There is a high possibility the Epson XP-970 printer will require troubleshooting at some point as all printers are prone to endure issues. We have listed a set of common issues that might occur and cause a disruption using the printer.
Complete the instructions as given as failure to do so can cause issues in the printer. If you feel you would rather have professionals handle the issues, contact our team for assistance and guidance.
Epson XP 970 Won’t connect to wifi
- First, check if there is an active connection.
- Check if the connection is stable. Do a quick speed test.
- Ensure that the Epson XP-970 printer supports the router.
- Look for an alternative connection to ensure that the WiFi is the issue.
- Then, check the drivers. It has to be updated.
- Do the same check for the device as well. The software should be updated.
- If the issue still fails to resolve, then uninstall the Epson XP-970 printer driver.
- Continue to complete the installation like the first-time setup.
Now, try and connect the Epson XP-970 printer to the wireless connection again. It problem should no longer exist.
Why Epson XP 970 shows offline and how to solve?
- Ensure that all the cables are intact and in place.
- Check if there is an active wireless connection the Epson XP-970 printer is connected to.
- Following this, ensure that the Epson XP-970 is set as the default printer.
- To ensure this, open the control panel on the device and choose Printers and Devices.
- Here identify the Epson XP-970 and right-click, set it to the default printer.
- Then, make sure the startup is set as automatic. To do this, open the Service app.
- Here, right-click on the printer spooler and choose Automatic.
- Update the drivers and software of the Epson XP-970 and the device.
- Finally, as the last step, uninstall and reinstall the Epson XP-970 printer driver.
Epson XP 970 Won’t Print black
- The first step that is to be followed is to check if there is sufficient ink in the cartridge.
- Complete a few physical checks of the printer.
- Check if the printer head is clean. If not, get it done at once.
- Then ensure there are no blocked nozzles.
- Check the quality of the paper loaded in the paper feeding tray.
- Ensure that the driver is updated.
- Complete the same check for the device. Update the software.
- As the final step, uninstall and reinstall the printer driver.
Epson XP 970 not Printing Color
- Replace the cartridges if it is out of ink.
- Check if there is any damage caused to the cartridges.
- Ensure the paper that is used is of good quality.
- Replace the paper if needed.
- Then, check the printer driver. See if needs to be updated.
- Check the device as well. Ensure the software is updated.
- You can reset the printer completely or reinstall the driver.
- If the problem remains the same, reinstall the Epson XP-970 Driver.
Epson XP 970 Printing and Copying Problem
- Ensure that the Epson XP-970 printer has no alerts.
- If it does, sort the instructions as displayed on the screen.
- Ensure that there is sufficient paper placed on the paper tray.
- Check if the printer driver needs to be updated. If yes, get it done at once.
- Following this, update the device’s software and continue.
- Check if the Epson XP-970 is made as to the default printer.
- Ensure that the start-up is set to automatic.
- As the last option, uninstall the driver and complete the full set-up once again.
Epson XP 970 Paper Feeding Problem
- Ensure the quality of the paper used on the Epson XP-970 printer is good quality.
- Check if the printer is free of any paper jam.
- If there is paper stuck inside remove it carefully.
- Ensure there are no bits of paper inside the printer.
- This could be causing the issue as well.
- Check if the paper used is free of creases.