Epson XP-7100 Troubleshooting
Epson XP 7100 is suitable for scanning, faxing, and printing at a low cost. However, some problems might occur while making use of this Epson printer. Thus, we are listing down the procedure to fix certain Epson XP 7100 problems.
Epson XP 7100 Won’t connect to wifi
The basic procedure for connecting Epson XP 7100 printer to device Wi-Fi is:
- Switch ON the desired computer and ensure that it is faultless.
- Then, ensure that your device wireless network is steady.
- Power up the Epson XP 7100 printer and choose the home menu.
- Then, choose the network menu and access the wireless settings menu.
- Select the computer Wi-Fi name and carry on to enter its security code.
- Complete the Epson XP 7100 wireless setup and access the file you want to take print of.
- Go for the File option on the file and click -Print.
- Make necessary changes in the file print settings and click – Print.
If you require additional info on the above-mentioned process, contact us.
Why Epson XP 7100 shows offline and how to solve?
The steps to solve the Epson XP 7100 printer offline issue are:
- To start with, switch ON the desired computer.
- After that, access the device keyboard; press the keys (Windows and R).
- Now, a wizard pops up on the screen along with a search bar.
- Write “Control” on the search bar and move on to the Devices and Printers section.
- Right-click on your Epson XP 7100 printer name and click- See what’s printing.
- Then, select – Printer to confirm that no tick mark is there in -Use Printer Online.
- Go back to the Printer option again and click – Set as Default Printer.
- Lastly, print a file as a test.
If you have any doubt about this procedure, call our customer support team.
Epson XP 7100 Won’t Print black
The standard instructions to fix Epson XP 7100 printer fails to print in black text problem are:
- Power off the desired operating system and your Epson XP 7100 printer.
- Disconnect the USB cord, which is in connection with the Epson printer and device.
- Now, check the printer paper tray and confirm that it contains compatible sheets.
- Reconnect the USB cable again to the device and Epson XP 7100 printer.
- Turn ON the Epson XP 7100 printer and preferred operating system.
- Access the printer settings section and make the required changes.
- Confirm that the Epson XP 7100 ink cartridges are perfectly inserted.
- Finally, print a document as a test.
Contact our tech support experts if you have any doubts about this method.
Epson XP 7100 not Printing Color
The simple process to undergo if your Epson XP 7100 printer fails to print color prints are:
- Check the Epson XP 7100 paper tray and confirm that it has compatible sheets.
- Go to the XP 7100 software settings and ensure to have not set only for Grayscale.
- Undergo a printer nozzle check to find out the clogged nozzles.
- Access the print head of your Epson XP 7100 printer.
- Check the printer ink cartridges to confirm that they have the correct ink level.
- After that, insert the suitable ink cartridges into your printer cartridge slots.
If your Epson XP 7100 printer is still not printing in color, then contact our tech team.
Epson XP 7100 Printing and Copying Problem
The procedure to solve the Epson XP 7100 printing and copying issue is:
- To start with, access your Epson XP 7100 printer sheet feeder.
- Look at the paper in the feeder and confirm that it is properly placed in the feeder.
- After that, download the setup file for the Head Cleaning utility on your computer.
- Extract the downloaded setup file and install it with the procedure given on the screen.
- Move on to the printer driver menu and go for Automatic mode.
- If the printer shows an error light and displays an “Ink Out” message, remove the ink cartridges inserted from the cartridge slots.
- Then, insert new Epson XP 7100 ink cartridges into the cartridge slots.
- Confirm that the setting for Maximum Printable Area is set off in your Epson XP 7100 printer driver.
Still, if your Epson XP 7100 printer shows the printing and copying issue, contact us.
Epson XP 7100 Paper Feeding Problem
The procedure to fix the Epson XP 7100 paper feeding problem is:
- Move on to the Epson XP 7100 printer paper tray and open it.
- Check the papers in the tray and confirm that they are not curled.
- Then, ensure that the sheets are compatible and the quantity of sheets is meeting the standard limit.
- Check the printer and confirm that it does not have jammed sheets.
- If any jammed sheet is in the Epson printer, remove it.
- Or remove the installed driver and re-install the updated Epson XP- 7100 driver software.
Call our customer care executive if you require extra support.