Epson XP-6100 Troubleshooting
Troubleshoot is a hassle-free platform for Epson users to establish their Printer-related queries. Enable the settings on the connected system and Printer with troubleshooting notification. Utilize the spotlight for the best Printer access for excellent Printing work.
Epson XP 6100 Won’t connect to wifi
- Enter the WEP key or WPA Passphrase, if the Printer seems to be not recognized with the connection provided.
- Obtain the sturdy network to the Epson XP 6100 Printer and look for the active status periodically.
- Ensure the connected Wi-Fi light on the Printer should be stable without fluctuation.
- Authorize the details of the Software for network printing. If it shows inaccessible, start the uninstall process on the driver.
- Obtain the new driver software using the install option and then permit the Epson printer setup utility.
- Try to power-cycle the entire Printer setup and later turn on them. Try to disconnect the Wi-Fi connection once and start again.
Why Epson XP 6100 shows offline and how to solve?
- If the Epson XP 6100 Printer displays shows Offline Error, do the requirements on the Printer to the compatible Computer connection.
- Modify the Printer settings to default. If the Printer is unavailable, set it as the default printer. Now, check the Epson XP 6100 Printer for the online mode.
- Spot the driver software and uninstall it to reinstall with the updated version.
- Reboot the complete Printer setup. Look at the local administrator account on a system and opt for the devices and printers option from the search bar.
- Try to right-click the Epson XP 6100 Printer from the Printer list. Additionally, pick See what the Printing option is.
- Accept the checkbox to choose the printer name and allow online mode.
- Follow the Epson XP-6100 driver install steps, for the initial printer setup.
Epson XP 6100 Won’t Print black
- If the Printer is active with the black print only option, change the settings to the black-only option.
- Verify the driver update status. Do it if essential.
- Inspect the ink tank/cartridge before beginning the printing process.
- Check whether the Print Head is clogged.
- Obtain the quality EPSON ink cartridges that entail the white label on the top cover.
- Make sure the paper carriage tray is no longer affected by barriers. If visible, remove them instantly.
Epson XP 6100 not Printing Color
- Check whether the Epson printer is supported with color printing features or not.
- Check the paper type settings matches the paper loaded.
- Try to turn off the Black/Grayscale or Grayscale settings before the Print work.
- Try the nozzle check and look for any clogs on the installed Printer head.
- Confirm the Printer carriage is completely connected and free from barriers.
- Reset and replace the settings & ink cartridges.
Epson XP 6100 Printing and Copying Problem
- Start with the help of home button settings. Then, opt for the copy option by holding the Up-arrow and then tap on the ok option.
- Attempt to regulate the copy settings from the settings option and alter the document layout to be printed & copied.
- Adjust the borderless or border layout to the document fit.
- Look for the document size that matches the size of the paper loaded.
- Try to inspect the ink cartridges and Print head. Utilize the Epson Premium ink cartridges for Print.
Epson XP 6100 Paper Feeding Problem
- Disable the connected system and eradicate the jammed paper on the bearing by holding the paper button.
- Discard the Paper inside the printer cover. Remove the torn-paper pieces too.
- Complete the setup using premium quality paper.
- Pause the printing work using the paper button and place the paper by levelling the curved edges.
- Repeat the steps by unplugging and discarding the printer setup connection.