Epson XP 520 Driver
The Epson XP 520 is a small-in-one printer, which has the efficiency to deliver high-quality photos. Not only this but also delivers quality documents with sharp texts. It supports printing borderless photos up to a size of 8’’ x 10″ and automatic two-sided printing. The ISO print speed of this printer is 9.5 ppm for black documents and 9.0 ppm for color documents.
The Epson XP 520 printer has 5 ink cartridges – Black, Magenta, Cyan, Photo Black, and Yellow color. It is compatible with the Windows and Mac operating systems. Here, on this page, we are discussing the Epson XP 520 printer setup, network setup, and driver setup. Along with this, also get the method for installing essential Epson printer software.
Epson XP 520 First Time Printer Setup
For Epson XP 520 first-time printer setup, follow the procedure given below:
- Open the package of the new Epson XP 520 printer.
- Take and keep the printer in a safe place near the wall port.
- Tear off the covering materials from the printer’s outer and inner sections.
- Check your Epson XP printer thoroughly and ensure it has no problem.
- Now, get a USB cord and ensure it has no faults.
- Connect the USB cord to the Epson XP printer and wall port.
- Power up the wall outlet and Epson XP 520 printer.
- Open the Epson printer paper feeder tray and load suitable sheets on it.
- Close the printer paper tray and open the cartridge slots.
- Remove the protective coverings from the new cartridges.
- Load the cartridges into the slots properly and close the slots.
- After that, switch ON the Mac/Windows computer.
- Download and install Epson XP 520 driver setup file as per the wizard steps.
- Finish the Epson XP 520 first-time printer setup process.
- Open any document and choose the File menu.
- Select the Print option and make changes in the Print settings as per the needs.
- Finally, choose the Print button and get the printed document.
Epson XP 520 Driver Download
Downloading and installing the Epson printer driver on the computer is a simple process. The Epson XP 520 driver is available for Mac and Windows computers. The basic procedure for setting up the Epson printer driver is:
Epson XP 520 Driver for Windows
The basic procedure for Epson XP 520 driver setup on the Windows device is:
- Activate the Windows computer and make sure it has no faults.
- Know the exact Windows OS version and find the suitable printer driver.
- Save the installation file of the Epson XP 520 driver on the Windows device.
- Open the driver installation and carry on with the wizard steps.
- The wizard will show the available network setup methods.
- Select the desired network setup method and proceed.
- Move on with the on-screen steps and finish the installation process.
- Then, place suitable papers on the paper feeder tray of the printer.
- Lastly, take a print as a test to make sure the driver setup is proper.
Epson XP 520 Driver for Mac
The simple instructions for Epson XP 520 driver installation on the Mac computer are:
- Power up the Mac computer and confirm it has no problem.
- Check the Mac OS version and find the compatible Epson XP 520 driver.
- Download the printer driver installation file on the Mac device.
- Run the Epson XP driver setup file and move on with the on-screen procedure.
- Now, you will see the available options for connectivity setup.
- Click on the preferred connectivity setup method and continue.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and complete Epson XP 520 driver setup.
- After that, load papers into the Epson printer paper tray.
- Finally, take a sample print to confirm accurate printer driver setup.
Epson XP 520 Wireless Setup
Connect Epson XP 520 Printer to Wi-Fi Network
The instructions for making a connection between the Epson XP 520 printer and Wi-Fi network are:
- Switch ON the Epson XP 520 printer and confirm it is faultless.
- Then, power up the Windows or Mac computer and confirm it is stable.
- Check the computer and confirm its wifi connection is stable.
- After that, keep the Epson printer and wireless router close to each other.
- Move on to the Epson printer control panel and choose the Setup option.
- Select the network setup option and access the wireless settings option.
- Choose your network name from the list displayed on the printer.
- Continue with the procedure given on the screen and enter the network key.
- If the printer shows offline error, follow the Epson XP 520 Troubleshooting.
Proceed and complete the Epson XP 520 wireless setup process.
Connect Epson XP 520 Printer to Router
The procedure for connecting the Epson XP 520 printer to the wireless router is:
- Check the Epson XP 520 printer and ensure it is perfect.
- Then, check the computer and ensure its wireless network is stable.
- Place the wireless router near your Epson printer.
- Go to the WPS button of the Epson printer and press it.
- Do not leave the printer WPS button for some time.
- Then, press the WPS button of the wireless router within 2 seconds.
- Do not leave the router WPS button until the wireless light blinks.
- Lastly, ensure the setup process is properly completed.
Epson XP 520 Connect Printer Setup Utility
The simple instructions for setting up the Epson XP 520 connect printer setup utility are:
- Firstly, power up the Windows or Mac operating system.
- Ensure the Windows or Mac computer has a stable wireless network.
- Then, check and confirm the computer has no problem.
- Save the Epson XP 520 printer setup utility on the computer.
- Extract the printer setup utility and proceed with the on-screen procedure.
- Finish the process and open the utility.
- After that, access the utility tab and select the utility options as per the requirements.
- Proceed and finish the process.
Epson XP 520 Scan Utility
Here is the standard procedure for setting up the Epson XP 520 scan utility software is:
- Power up the computer and make sure it has an active wifi connection.
- Search for the Epson XP 520 scan utility setup and find it.
- Download the scan utility setup file on the Windows/Mac device.
- Open the scan utility setup file and continue with the procedure given on the screen.
- Complete the Epson XP 520 scan utility setup process.
- Access the scan utility software and click on the option- Scan Utility.
Epson XP 520 Fax Utility
The instructions for installing the Epson XP 520 fax utility on the device are:
- Turn ON the computer and ensure its wifi network is active.
- Search and find the Epson XP 520 fax utility suitable for the device.
- Download the fax utility software on the computer.
- Run the fax utility software on the computer and follow the wizard steps.
- Complete the fax utility software setup process and open it.
- Select the option – Fax Utility.
Epson Event Manager Software XP 520
The Epson Event Manager Software is necessary if you are using the Epson XP 520 printer. With this software, you will be able to make use of all the Epson XP 520 printer features. Moreover, the Epson event manager software supports multiple Epson scanners. It includes Scanning to email, scanning as PDF, scanning to PC, etc.
How do I Install Epson Event Manager Software XP 520?
The simple instructions for Epson event manager software XP 520 installation on the computer are:
- Switch ON the computer and ensure it has no problem.
- Check and confirm that the device’s wireless connection is stable.
- Save the installation file of Epson XP 520 Event Manager Software on the computer.
- Open the installation file of the downloaded event management software.
- Continue with the on-screen instructions and finish the software setup process.
- Open the software and access the Printers & scanners section.
- Select the Start button and go to the Programs section.
- Choose the Epson software and select – Epson Manager.
- The preferred Epson XP printer name will appear on the screen, right-click on it.
- Click- Event with the Scan option and choose the installed software.
- Complete the installation process.