Epson XP-5105 Driver
Epson XP-5105 printer is a multi-function printer that can bring excellent printing quality output with basic printer operations. It generally performs Print, Copy, Scan, and Fax options when supported with a compatible system for your choice. Additionally, it has various print-enhancing and it is available with Wi-Fi and a memory card slot to print the document effortlessly.
- Epson XP-5105 First Time Printer Setup
- Start the printer setup by placing it on the flat surface to unpack.
- Prior, ensure stable power & network support.
- Remove all the protective covers and start the printer setup using the Epson Manual.
- One end of the cord should be connected to the rear side of the Epson printer and the other to a direct power supply. Turn it ON.
- Place the needed ink cartridges inward to the slots given.
- Support through the premium quality paper and keep the sheets in the paper tray.
- To the end, complete the Epson XP 5105 first-time setup by downloading the latest EPSON XP-5105 driver.
Epson XP-5105 Driver Download
Driver setup is the efficient setup through which you can explore the actual printer setup using simple settings & actions. Make use of the Epson Official page to download & install the latest Epson XP-5105 driver Software reference to the compatible system & its version.
Epson XP-5105 driver- Windows
- Open the Windows device using the interface connection of the printer.
- Check whether you have connected to the active wireless connection and the same source.
- Open the web browser and search for the Epson website –www.epson.ca/support/xp5105.
- Specify the printer keys and compatible type– Epson XP-5105 and the operating system – Windows OS.
- Access using the Epson XP-5105 software download by picking the correct driver.
- Then, locate the desired download bar and Run the file to begin the installation.
- Connect through the given directives and finish the XP-5105 driver installation.
- To the end, complete the process by using the wireless network>OK.
Epson XP-5105 Driver-Mac
- Instantly connect the interface connection between the Epson XP-5105 printer and Mac.
- Enable the stable wireless connectivity to move on next.
- Operate using the Mac device and proceed with the Epson support page via the protected internet browser.
- Carry on with the download process by typing the printer keys like – Epson XP-5105and the operating system, Mac OS.
- Confirm with the XP-5105 driver and download it. Later Run the file to start the installation.
- Try to avoid skipping or discarding the Epson XP-5105 software installation.
- Just connect through the stated guidelines to complete the wireless network connection.
- Type the proper network credentials and the printer and accomplish the Epson XP-5105 driver setup process.
- After that, load papers into the Epson printer paper tray.
- Finally, take a sample print to confirm accurate printer driver setup.
Epson XP-5105 Wireless Setup
Connect Epson XP-5105 Printer to Wi-Fi
- Turn ON the desired Epson XP-5105 printer and confirm with the wireless connection whether it is active & stable.
- Ensure with the network credentials before proceeding further.
- Connect through the printer’s control panel to pick the desired wireless network.
- Hit the Home button followed by the Wi-Fi icon.
- You will be shortly redirected to the Wireless Setup Wizard. Connect through the guidelines stated.
- Get instant support from the shown available networks to pick the desired one.
- Mention the correct Wi-Fi credentials and process next.
- Yet, if you face any issues like Offline or are unable to connect- Use the Epson XP-5105 Troubleshooting Page.
Connect Epson XP-5105 Printer to Router
- To skip the network credentials step during your wireless connection, you proceed next.
- Switch ON the desired printer and look whether it is an active & stable Wi-Fi connection.
- Go nearby the printer to locate the WPS button and do repeat the same on the router.
- At a few seconds gap, try to press and hold them for a few seconds.
- Now, you will be noticing the flickering moment on your router that shows the connection establishment.
- Check whether both WPS buttons i.e., on (printer and router) are pressed simultaneously.
- You need to wait until the printer responds and activates the Wi-Fi connection to accomplish Epson XP-5105 printer wireless.
Epson XP-5105 Connect Printer setup Utility
Yes, hope you have completed your wireless connection and now, you can use the Epson Official page to download the connect printer setup utility with concern to your printer model. It’s an exclusive platform for Epson- users to access their printer usage at single-step and remotely. To download the Epson XP-5105 printer utility, use the below steps:
Epson XP-5105 Scan Utility
- Try to switch ON both printer & System. Open the secured browser and surf using the link www.epson.ca/support/xp5105 to download the Scan Utility.
- Mention the essential printer details – Epson XP-5105 and the operating system.
- Wait for the progress page to show the option- Scan Utility driver that assists with scanning.
- Download the file and extract the file to initiate the driver installation process.
- Run the software file and complete the driver installation process.
- The Epson XP-5105 printer is effectively utilized to bring seamless scanning work.
Epson XP-5105 Fax Utility
- First, ensure whether the Epson XP-5105 printer and the device are under the same network.
- Feed the essential device key in epson.ca/support/xp5105 and download the Fax Utility.
- Run and install the Printer Fax Utility Software. Proceed with the provided instructions and complete the installation.
- Carry out using the installed driver to pick the utility tab and choose Fax.
- Assign the print task and start the Fax work.
Epson Event Manager Software XP-5105
Epson Event Manager Software can be reframed as a shortcut for all your scanning job as quicker & smarter. It can be downloaded on the device directly from the Epson Official page. You can choose the item button that lets you assign a task to it to avoid any regular setups. Utilize the below steps to be done to connect the scan process using your system.
How do I install Epson Event Manager Software XP-5105
- Open and access the secured windows browser to surf the Epson Support page and download the Epson Event Manager Software XP-5105.
- Then, install your device and restart once.
- Proceed using the options like programs option > device>Event Manager.
- Connect through the pop-up message and pick the Epson Scan and then close it.
- Carry on using the control panel. Select the Devices and Printer and right-click on the printer to get the properties > Events tab.
- Confirm with the Scan option to select the event and apply it.