The Epson XP 440 printer is an all-in-one printer that allows the printer to be one-point access for all the printing needs. It printer is suitable for use in the office and a home that has printing needs. To utilize the printer to its maximum utility, the printer must be set up, and the driver download and installation process be completed. Finally, to fully utilize the printer’s wireless feature, the printer should be connected to a wireless connection.
Follow the guidelines added below to complete the setup, driver download and installation and the setup of the printer to a wireless connection. As an additional option, you can contact us for further assistance in the Epson XP 440 printer setup.
Epson XP-440 First Time Printer Setup
Here are the steps that are to be followed to complete the Epson XP 440 printer for the first time set up
- Place the printer box on a flat surface and remove it from the box.
- Place the Epson XP 440 printer near the device and wireless connection.
- It should be placed on a safe and flat surface for the best results.
- Connect the printer to the power supply using the power cord.
- Connect one end of the power cord to the printer’s rear end.
- Connect the other end to the power supply and turn it on.
- Load the ink cartridges into the slot through the access door.
- Place sheets of paper onto the paper feeding tray and align them.
With this, the first time setup of the printer is complete. Move over to the next steps.
Epson XP 440 Driver Download
After the first-time physical setup of the printer is completed, proceed to the next step of downloading the printer driver and installing it on the device. The instructions to complete the installation of the printer driver have been mentioned below, or contact us for assistance.
Epson XP 440 Driver Installation for Windows
Here are the steps to be followed to complete the download and the installation of the Epson XP 440 driver.
- With the Epson XP 440 printer set up, move over to the device and open a suitable web browser.
- Enter the details of the Epson support website and further details of the printer.
- Enter the model name – Epson XP 440 and choose the OS.
- From the drop-down menu, select the operating system – Windows OS.
- A list of available printer drivers will appear; choose the all-in-one printer driver.
- Download the Epson XP 440 driver and complete the installation.
- Follow the on-screen instructions giving access and permissions wherever needed.
- Connect to a wireless connection, and choose Finish at the end of the process.
Epson XP 440 Driver Installation for Mac
Follow the steps mentioned below to assist in the Epson XP 440 driver download and install the Epson XP 440 printer driver.
- Power up the Mac device and proceed to open a preferred web browser.
- Enter the details of the web browser and enter the details of the printer.
- The details that should be entered are the model name – Epson XP 440.
- Choose the operating system from the drop-down menu – Mac OS.
- Based on the details entered, a list of Epson XP 440 drivers will appear.
- Choose the all-in-one printer driver and download the Epson XP 440 driver.
- Locate the Epson XP 440 driver from the download bar or folder.
- Complete the installation of the Epson XP 440 and click Finish.
- Follow the link, Epson XP-440 Troubleshooting for printer driver unavailable issue on mac.
Epson XP 440 Wireless Setup
The final step of setting up the Epson XP 440 printer is to connect it to a wireless connection. Follow the steps below to complete the process or contact us for further assistance.
Connect Epson XP 440 Printer to Wi-Fi
Follow the steps below to help connect the Epson XP 440 printer to the wifi connection.
- Power up the Epson XP 440 printer and check the wireless connection.
- The wireless connection should be active and stable. Make a note of the credentials.
- At the final step of the driver installation, the installation wizard will prompt a connection.
- Choose a wireless connection, and a list of available networks will appear.
- Enter the wireless connections credentials, and the connection will be established.
- Alternatively, the same can be completed through the printer’s control panel.
- Choose the Wireless Settings on the printer and select Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Choose the desired wireless connection from the list and enter the details.
Complete the connection of the Epson XP 440 printer to the wireless connection.
Connect Epson XP 440 Printer to Router
Follow the below steps to complete connecting the Epson XP 440 printer to the wireless connection using the WPS push button method.
- Power up the Epson XP 440 printer and ensure an active wifi connection.
- Place the printer close to the router and proceed with the connection.
- Connect the printer and the device using the wireless setup method.
- Locate the WPS push button on the printer and the wireless router.
- For the wireless router, move over to the rear end of the wireless router to locate the button.
- Move over to the printer, choose Wireless Settings, choose WPS and WPS push buttons.
- Press and hold the WPS push-button for the printer and the router simultaneously.
Wait for a few seconds, and the connection will be established in a few minutes.
Epson XP 440 Printer setup Utility
Epson XP 440 Scan utility and Fax Utility drivers. Download the Epson XP 440 printer drivers based on the requirement instead of downloading the all-in-one printer driver. Follow the instructions to complete the installation of the following driver using the instruction below.
Epson XP 440 Scan Utility
- Power up the device and the Epson XP 440 printer.
- Open a suitable web browser on the device and enter the Epson website details.
- Enter the details of the Epson XP 440 printer and select the correct OS – Windows OS or Mac OS.
- Select Scan Utility and proceed to download and install it.
- Complete the screen instructions to install the Epson XP 440 scan utility driver.
Once the installation is complete, open the Scan Utility and complete the task.
Epson ET 440 Fax Utility
- On the device, open the Epson Support website and enter details.
- The details that will be needed are the printer model and the OS.
- Enter the printer model – Epson XP 440 and choose the OS from the drop-down menu.
- Download the Epson XP 440 fax utility driver and complete the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, run the Epson XP 440 fax utility driver.
- Complete the task as needed after choosing the function.
Epson Event Manager Software
Epson Event Manager Software XP 440
If the total capacity of the printer is to be properly utilized, then the Epson Event manager Software must be used. The Epson Event Manager Software XP-440 allows scanning to be a quick and straightforward task. All that is needed is to download the Epson Event Manager Software, and it should be completed with just the click of a button.
How do I install Epson Event Manager Software
- The first step is to download the Epson Event Manager Software XP 440.
- It should be downloaded from the Epson Support Website.
- Download the software that is suitable for the Epson XP 440 printer.
- Once the download is complete, restart the printer.
- Open the Event Manager. Locate the file from the programs.
- Complete the Scan settings so that the Scan can be completed with a click of an icon.