Epson XP-4100 Troubleshooting
Epson XP-4100 printer allows the users to get efficient access to the printing process with enormous features. To enjoy such features, you need to stay away from some troubleshoot issues on the printer setup Hardware & Software. If you find the troubleshoot error on the printer display, support using the Epson Technician reference.
Epson XP 4100 Won’t connect to wifi
- Utilize the best source of the network connection using Wi-Fi credentials like WEP or WPA paraphrase.
- Receive the hassle-free network and setup to escape from this type of error.
- Look at the printer and check for the stable Wi-Fi light on it.
- Make sure the connected system is available with the software required for network printing.
- Alternatively, use the Epson printer setup utility.
- Get the Manual support and finish the Wi-Fi setup.
- Still the printer remains the problem, reinstall the Epson XP-4100 Driver.
Why Epson XP 4100 shows offline and how to solve?
- In case the Epson printer undergoes an Offline error, use the given steps to resolve it.
- Get the Epson printer to the default setup using the Set as default option. Right-click to the printer name and disable the offline.
- Now, uninstall the corrupted driver file from the system and install the latest version on it.
- Reboot the printer setup and on the active system use the local administrator account to get the Devices and Printers option.
- Select the See what printing option is just by right-clicking to the XP-4100 Printer name.
- Pick the online mode to bring back the printer online.
Epson XP 4100 Won’t Print black
- Unable to print black is a common troubleshooting issue that every printer model faces due to minor defects.
- Search the installed printer driverdetails and do the necessary changes to it.
- Open the ink carriage and refill or replace the ink cartridge if the ink levels are low.
- Slowly, remove the clogged object from the print head.
- Verify the Epson ink cartridge with the white-label on the top.
- Clean the dust from the paper carriage area.
Epson XP 4100 not Printing Color
- Go through the printer specifications before expecting the color prints.
- Utilize the paper settings and order the paper to the paper tray.
- Use the printer settings and move on with the black/Grayscale or Grayscale settings to disable the black-color related settings.
- The clogged print head may also result in not printing.
- Utilize the given Epson Manual and alter the ink cartridge settings.
- Check the ink quality and access according to it.
Epson XP 4100 Printing and Copying Problem
- Open the home page settings and press the up-arrow navigation keys by selecting the copy option.
- Proceed Settings> change the layout to the document fit.
- Choose the options border or borderless type for printing.
- Read out the printer specification and purchase the paper size recommended to feed them to the input tray.
- Verify the ink cartridges and print head of the EPSON Printer.
Epson XP 4100 Paper Feeding Problem
- Utilize the paper button to eradicate the barriers.
- Once the printing is done, try to remove the excess paper sheets from the paper tray.
- Ensure whether the printer carriage area is clean and dust-free.
- Hold down the Paper button to resume the print process and take the required paper sheets and load them.
- Try to unplug and plug them in accordance to the setup Manual given.