Epson XP-4100 scan to computer
Nowadays, scanning becomes easier with the Printer setup; in that way, the Epson XP-4100 printer has All-in-one printer features that can effectively access with professional output. You need to ensure with the Epson Official page and start the scanning procedures using the setup guides and requirements. Carry out the scanning process by downloading the scan driver for your compatible system device.
Scan driver installation on the computer:
- Initially, you have to switch ON the computer, hit the Start button & hit the Epson Software.
- In the next step, you have to click on the Epson Software Updater option and hit the Epson product using the list of available options.
- Carry out using the option- Firmware Updater and attempt through the wizard instructions.
- Make use of the upcoming screen, and you will get the Epson Firmware Updater wizard on the screen.
- Further, you need to hit the Start option and relax until you find the list of Firmware updates.
- Then, hit the Finish option and wait until the driver installation process completes.
- Finally, complete using the OK option and fetch back to the utility window if required.
Set up the Epson XP-4100 Scan Driver on your computer with the given steps:
- Switch ON the computer and carry out accordingly-
- Epson printer with the scanner: Hit the download button and choose the Drivers and Utilities combo package.
- Carry out using the Epson scan driver software on the computer following the wizard guidelines.
- Epson printer doesn’t have a scanner: Hit the Download and use the driver’s button on the next screen.
- Here, you have to pick the Epson ET-4850 Scanner Driver & Epson Scan Utility.
- Try to install the Scan Driver software on your computer device using the on-screen wizard steps.
- Initiate the printer setup by switching ON the Epson XP-4100 and computer through any connectivity methods.
- Ensure the scanner bed and scanner glass are free from dust & jams.
- Confirm the settings required using the scan settings and proceed with the scan option. You can also try the Scan utility using the below steps by downloading the software separately.
You can try using the Scan Utility feature:
- Make sure you have connected to the stable network access.
- Open the secured web source and operate through the Epson Official page.
- Depending upon the utility requirement, pick Scan Utility Driver.
- Feed the printer keys on the provided tab like – Epson XP-4100.
- Finally, pick the required Epson XP-4100 and OS details using the specific field.
- Choose the utility tab and hit the scan utility via drop-down options.
Ensure and download using the option and install it using the on-screen prompts.