It provides an all-in-one solution for fast and professional quality with high-volume business printing technology. Access through 4-in-1 features like Print, Copy, Scan, and Fax by completing Epson WF-3820 setup. Start the innovation using the DURAB rite Ultra-instant dry ink with the Precision Core Heat-Free technology for printing. Reliably enhance the printing work using double-sided printing work. Utilize the built-in wireless using the touch screen to explore rich-printing settings concerning the features states. Connect to the numerous wireless features using the Epson WF-3820 WiFi Setup.
Epson WF-3820 First time printer setup
- Unboxing the brand-new printer box to the flat surface.
- Use the sharp material to make an incision on the box to unpack.
- Slowly remove the packaged covers and sealed tapes from the printer components.
- Verify the printer products using the checklist and proceed with setup procedures using the given manual.
- Search for the wrapped protective plastic covers on the printer screen and remove them gently.
- If you notice any blue tapes on the printer component, pull them out.
- Unpack the new-Premium Ink out of the package and ensure with the colors given.
- Connect the USB Cable between Epson WF 3820 printer and Computer device.
- Take the Power cable connectives and connect using Manual support.
- Download and install the Epson WF 3820 software to complete the first time printer setup.
Epson WF-3820 driver
Driver setup for Epson WF-3820 printer can be downloaded easily using simple setup procedures in no time. Utilize the best source of web page reference like Epson Official to obtain the updated Software for WF-3820. Connect to your compatible Windows/Mac and download the driver suitable to it. Follow the given steps to download & install the driver file on Windows & Mac.
Epson WF-3820 driver-Windows
- Connect using the USB or Wirelessfor connecting the printer and Windows computer.
- Obtain the standard Power & network connection to the printer setup to avoid trouble.
- Try to enable the Wi-Fi Setup before starting the driver setup on the connected Windows device.
- Once the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility Software is selected, try to download & install it.
- Meanwhile accept the End-User License Agreement and ok button.
- On the upcoming screen, tap the install and finish option back-to-back.
- Try to choose the required product type and click on the next option. Try to complete the Printer registration on the following page and pick the next option.
- The system display shows a Pop-message regarding the Register a printer to Epson Connect.
- Create or use the existing Epson Account using the online form to register the printer for next usage.
Epson WF-3820 Driver-Mac
- Search the connecting cables from the printer box and interface the printer and Mac computer.
- If the Third-part authentication page pops- type the correct Apple security Password & User ID on the specific field.
- To download the printer driver for the Mac computer, use the Apple software Updater and direct the Apple menu. Move on with the system preferences option.
- Opt for the Printers and Scanners option and hit the visible plus-sign to add the Printer device to the downloaded driver file.
- From the list of driver names on the next page, select the required one.
- Now, the drop-down menu appears, choose the desired printer driver from it.
- Click on the add option desired Epson printer driver name. (Epson WF-3820 driver).
- Open the Mac and check the downloaded folder for the automatically downloaded reference. Wait for the configuration message regarding the Epson driver to be ready on your Mac.
Epson WF-3820 Wireless Setup
Connect Epson WF-3820 Printer to Wi-Fi
- Use the Epson Manual and finish the First-time setup. Then, turn on the setup using the power button.
- Check the signal strength of the network connection and opt for the active power and network frequency.
- Pull the Wireless Wi-Fi router nearby the Printer setup for the flawless signal.
- Prefer for the Wireless connection from the connection menu.
- Move on with the screen prompts and select the Setup Printer for the First-Time option. Tap Next.
- Further, utilize the Wi-Fi auto-connect option to receive Wi-Fi access. Then, to connect provide ok>next option.
- Try to complete the Printer Wireless setup using the wizard screen instructions.
- Further, the Printer will start wirelessly using the available Wi-Fi network connection.
- Still the printer shows offline, follow the Epson WF-3820 troubleshooting steps.
Connect Epson WF-3820 Printer to Router
- Check the printer twice for its requirement before initiating the printer setup.
- Connect the printer, wireless router, and system to the same network with stable frequency.
- Connect the wireless router to the Wi-Fi connection concerning the printer setup.
- Check the printer control panel for the active Wi-Fi Button.
- Try to Press & hold the Wi-Fi button from the printer control panel settings. Simultaneously, hold back the Wi-Fi button on the wireless router till you see the printer Wi-Fi setup indication.
- Allow the Printer-router connection by checking the stable blinks on the active router’s Wi-Fi button.
- For Proficient setup: drag the Wireless router setup close to the printer setup.
- Try to check whether the epson.ca/support/wireless connection is ready or not using the test print.
Epson WF-3820 Printer setup Utility
This is the single-platform source for getting the various utility features. Download the utility software using the Official Epson page in less time with simple procedures.
- Browse using the Official Epson page and pick the Printer setup Utility Software from the resultant page.
- From the End User License Agreement Page, agree on the terms and conditions.
- Effortlessly start the download & installation using your compatible system on connection.
- On the next page, select the Utility tab using the software window. Using the operating screen, pick the required utility options using the button.
- Make the procedure easier by using the shortcuts for the Utility by pressing the ALT, concerning the parentheses after the scan utility name.
Epson WF-3820 Scan Utility
- Use the web page to connect the Epson support page and install the printer scan utility software.
- Choose the download option from the printer scan utility software page and move on with the Driver and utilities combo package option.
- Tap the scan utility software and follow the on-screen guidelines to complete the Epson WF-3820 printer setup.
- At the same time, pick the Utility tab in the printer software window and select the Scan Utility from the Print, Scan, and Copy.
Epson WF-3820 Fax Utility
- On the official Epson page, enter the printer model number and search for the Fax utility software to download.
- Download the Printer Fax Utility Softwareto the connected system. Connect through the on-screen prompts and complete the installation process.
- Otherwise, click on thedriver and utilities combo packageoption to begin the fax Utility.
- Open the system with Fax utility software and register using the printer.
- Once the printer is registered to the software, select the Fax utility option.
Epson Event Manager Software WF 3820
Epson event management software provides sustenance for the numerous Epson scanners to enjoy the Scan to Email, Scan as PDF, Scan to PC, and more. The software will be accessed in the background of the system tray. For the best Software installation setup, prefer the Official Epson page using the browser.
- Connect via Epson Event manager Software WF 3820 using the Epson Official software download tab.
- Below the screen, select the download button and start the download process.
How do I install Epson Event Manager Software WF-3820
- Make sure, the running software on the system are deleted before the Epson Event Manager Software installation process.
- Some of the software that leads a barrier for the printer and computer is a firewall, Virus Protections, and Utilities, etc.
- Run the Epson event manager software WF-3820 installation using the guidelines on the live screen.
- Initiate using the start button and click the control panel settings to select the add program option.
- Move with the corresponding steps and opt for the Event Manager Option from the list.
- Hit launch to exhibit the Epson Event Manager and meanwhile enable the Printer & Scanner settings.
- Then, move on with the Start>all program>Epson software>Epson Manager.
- Search for the properties setting by right-clicking to the active Printer name.
- At the same time, select the Event option and Scan button.
- To complete, allow the Epson Event Manager to use the program option and further tap apply> ok option