Are you urged to get your printings done on your Epson WF-3540 printer? -but you have trouble running the Wi-Fi setup. Relax, scroll below and get the instant support & solution for your printer that won’t connect to a Wi-Fi setup. Try to use the stable network for the problem-free wireless setup & configurations.
- Virtually inspect for any loose or defect on the printer arrangements or setup. If deducted, try to unplug all the cables from the ports to start the wireless setup smoothly.
- Then, you have to remove all the obstacles between the printer and system to obtain the best efficiency on printer setup with an uninterrupted network.
- Try to adjust the router according to the signal strength and access.
- Now, try to use the system settings and, look at the driver details & check whether it is outdated or corrupted.
- Connect through the software update utility option to locate and update the required utility or utility software for your respective Epson printer driver.
- Further, use the Network settings and ensure there are no trigger issues due to the internet connection.
- If it is a new router connection, you have to reset and reinstall the desired Epson printer.
- Attempt Power-cycle on your Epson WF-3540 printer devices by switching OFF the printer. Let the printer shut down completely.
- Eventually, switch OFF all the printer devices.
- Then, carefully unplug all the plugged cords from the printer to other devices’ connections.
- Reconnect the manual connection and ensure the lights on the router don’t blink.
- Again, ensure the Wi-Fi connection and its active status to attempt the print work.
- Alternatively, try to clear all the caches by pressing the Feed button until the printer turns ON.
- If the printer initiates printing, again press the feed button.
- Yes, your Epson WF-3540 printer is new; the caches are completely trashed.
- To the end, try to Restart the printer setup and connect the Wi-Fi connection once again using the above steps.
If- you cannot connect to the Wi-Fi, Call Our Technical Team for easy support & guidance.