Epson WF-2860 Troubleshooting
Troubleshoot your Epson WF 2860 printer with the troubleshooting steps listed below:
- Settle all the printer problems with the WF 2860 troubleshooting steps.
- Keep your printer error-free with our result-proven troubleshooting steps. Also, resolve printer problems to print at ease with no hassles.
- Print, scan, copy, and fax at ease with the all-new error-free Epson WF 2860 printer.
Epson WF 2860 Won’t connect to Wi-Fi
- Check if you have entered the correct username and password of the router.
- Check if the network signal is stable and affix your WF 2860 printer to Wi-Fi.
- Check if the Wi-Fi light on your WF printer is glowing without hindrance.
- Check if all the details for the software are correct and you have the latest driver.
- Else, uninstall the software and install the latest Epson WF 2860 driver.
- Now, open the Epson printer connect setup utility and allow all the App permissions.
- Power off and switch on your printer and PC to connect them to Wi-Fi.
- Continue to print the files and check if your printer is free from Wi-Fi errors.
Why Epson WF 2860 shows offline and how to solve?
- Switch on your PC and check whether your PC has the latest Epson driver and OS.
- Go to the start menu and choose the devices and printers option.
- Get a list of available and connected Epson printers to your PC.
- Choose your Epson WF 2860 printer and right-click on it.
- Now, choose the “Set as default” button and reboot your printer. Also, reboot your PC and connect your WF 2860 printer to the PC.
- Use either a USB cable connection or a wireless network to affix your PC to the printer.
- Now, assign a print task and check if your WF 2860 printer is active.
Epson WF-2860 won’t print black
- Check if your Epson WF 2860 printer is active with the black ink cartridges.
- Change the cartridge settings to black-only and click ok to confirm.
- Check for the latest WF 2860 driver updated and install them on your PC.
- Check if the print heads are free from clogs and check the ink level.
- Check if you have the genuine and original Epson ink cartridges.
- Also, clean the paper tray before you insert quality printing sheets into it.
Epson WF-2860 not printing color
- Check if your Epson WF 2860 printer is compatible with the colour cartridges.
- Check if the Epson paper settings match the papers you have loaded.
- Turn off the grayscale setting before you continue to print in colour.
- Try a nozzle check and clean the cartridge nozzle before you print.
- Check if the printer carriage is free from hassles and ready to print.
- Replace the cartridges and reset the print settings before you have a test print.
Epson WF-2860 Printing and Coping Problem
- Tap on the home button and use the navigation keys to choose copy.
- Now, click ok and go to the copy settings menu.
- Adjust the copy settings and change the border or borderless layout.
- Check if you have loaded the Epson recommended printing sheets.
- Now, check the clean cartridge and the print heads.
- Check if you are using only the genuine Epson ink cartridges to print.
Epson WF-2860 Paper Feeding Problem
- Remove all the connected devices from your Epson WF-2860 printer.
- Remove the jammed paper and detach the sheets inside the paper cover.
- Remove the torn sheets and load only the Epson-recommended printing sheets.
- Check if all the sheets are without errors and edges are without damages.
- Now, unplug and re-plug the printer cable to kickstart the printer performance.