Epson WF-2800 Troubleshooting
Epson WF 2800 printer is one of the good options for your printing needs. However, it may show some problems sometimes. Considering this, here we are explaining the simple methods to fix some common Epson WF 2800 printer problems. With the shown below methods, solving the respective problems become easy.
Epson WF 2800 Print Won’t Connect to WiFi
The Epson WF 2800 printer sometimes may fail to make a connection with your WiFi network. If you experience this printer problem, then solve it with the help of the method given below:
- Activate the computer and save the Driver Fix setup file on it.
- Run the setup file to start with the Driver Fix software setup process.
- After that, use the on-screen procedure and complete the software setup process.
- Open Driver Fix software and wait until the software identifies the faulty printer drivers.
- Click on the problem that you are facing with the Epson WF printer.
- Wait for the software to save the upgraded version Epson WF 2800 driver.
- Then, extract the driver file and set it up using the on-screen steps.
- Next, power off the Windows/Mac computer and ON it again after a few seconds.
- Now, the required changes will start working on the computer.
- Press the “Windows & R” keys and you will see a search bar on the screen.
- Enter the word- control on the shown search bar and proceed.
- Go to the control panel section of the device and click- Hardware and Sound.
- Then, move on to the Devices and Printers folder and choose your WF printer.
- Right-click on your desired Epson printer name and go to the ports tab.
- Make sure the right port is correctly selected and proceed.
- Complete the ongoing process and confirm the device has a wireless network.
- Clear all the caches and reset the Epson WF 2800 printer.
- Delete and re-add the Epson WF 2800 printer on the Mac or Windows device.
Make a call to us if you have any doubts about this procedure.
Why is Epson WF 2800 showing offline and how to solve it?
The standard procedure to convert the offline Epson WF 2800 printer to online mode is:
- Check the Epson WF 2800 printer and confirm it is perfect.
- Switch ON the Mac or Windows device and confirm it has no problem.
- Click- Devices and Printers and go for your desired Epson printer name.
- The icon “Printer in Question” will display on the computer screen.
- Right-click on the icon- “Printer in Question”.
- Select- See What’s Printing and choose the Printer menu.
- After that, select the given drop-down menu.
- Choose the “Use Printer Online” option given on the Mac/Windows screen.
- Delete the Epson WF 2800 driver from the Mac/Windows computer.
- Check the Wi-Fi connection and ensure it is active on the computer.
- Now, search for the Epson WF 2800 driver compatible with the device OS version.
- Once you get the driver, save its setup file on the Mac/Windows computer.
- Run the Epson WF printer driver setup file and carry on with the on-screen steps.
- Finish the Epson Workforce 2800 driver installation.
- After that, uninstall your Epson WF printer from the computer.
- Re-add your Epson printer with the help of the on-screen procedure.
- Place suitable sheets into the paper tray of the printer.
- Finally, print any page as a sample.
If you have any queries, get in touch with our technical support team.
Epson WF 2800 Won’t Print Black
Sometimes the Epson WF 2800 printer fails to deliver black prints. In such a scenario, use the below-mentioned method and fix it.
- Switch off the Epson Workforce 2800 printer.
- Unplug the power cord from the computer and WF printer.
- Check and confirm the paper tray of the printer has proper sheets.
- Wait for some time and plug in the power cord to the Epson printer.
- Then, plug in the other end of the power cord to the computer.
- Activate the Epson WF 2800 printer and go to its settings section.
- Select- Print a test page and you will see a dialog box on the screen.
- Change the paper size and other settings as per the requirements.
- Click- Print a test page.
- Check the print and ensure the printer is delivering black prints.
Call our technical support executive for more detailed information.
Epson WF 2800 Printer Not Printing Color
If the Epson Workforce 2800 printer is not delivering color prints, then solve it using the instructions shown below:
- Access the paper type settings on the Epson printer.
- Ensure the paper type setting is meeting the printer standards.
- Then, make sure the setting is not for Grayscale/Black only in the printer software.
- Check and make sure the printer nozzles have no clogged print head nozzles.
- If any print head nozzle in the Epson printer, clean the print head.
- Check the ink levels in the printer and ensure they are accurate.
- If the ink levels are not proper, remove the ink cartridges.
- Get new cartridges and remove their protective tapes.
- Load the new cartridges into the printer cartridge slots and close them.
- Then, insert a suitable bunch of sheets on the printer paper tray and print a file.
Contact our customer support professionals if you have any queries on this.
Epson WF 2800 Printing and Copying Problem
If the Epson WF 2800 printer has a printing or copying problem, then solve it using the below method:
- Turn off the Epson WF 2800 printer.
- Check and ensure the power cables connected to the printer are faultless.
- Then, check the electric port and ensure it has no fault.
- Access the computer connected to the WF printer.
- Uninstall the Epson WF 2800 driver from the computer.
- Then, search and find the Epson WF 2800 driver suitable for the OS version.
- Download the driver RAR file and extract it on the device.
- Follow the on-screen procedure and complete the installation.
- Then, move on to the services.msc section on the device.
- Select – Print Spooler and set “Automatic” as the start type.
- Cancel the print tasks and try printing and copying with Epson WF 2800 printer.
If you need additional info, call our technical experts.
Epson WF 2800 Paper Feeding Problem
The paper feeding problem is one of the common issues associated with the Epson WF 2800 printer. To solve this problem, use the procedure explained below:
- Check the printer and confirm it has no issue.
- Take out the sheets from the printer paper tray.
- Clean the paper tray with the help of an Epson printer cleaning sheet.
- Check and ensure the Epson WF 2800 printer does not have any jammed paper.
- If any paper is jammed in the printer, remove it.
- Get a bunch of compatible sheets and make sure they have no problem.
- Place the sheets on the paper tray with proper alignment.
- Close the paper tray and take a print of any document as a test.
Call our customer support experts if you require more technical information about this.