Epson WF-2800 Driver
Attain premium-quality prints easily with Epson Workforce 2800 printer. The printer also supports copy and scan. The printer has a 2.4’’ LCD screen and is perfect for home office printing. It has an automatic duplex printing feature and an automatic document feeder with a capacity to manage 30 pages. Moreover, it supports printing from iPhone, Android smartphones or tablets, and iPad.
To use the Epson WF 2800 printer at its best, set up the printer properly. For this, you need a printer driver, and a wireless network is essential. Now, on this page, get the standard method for Epson WF 2800 printer setup, network setup, and driver setup. Moreover, here you will get the procedure for several essential Epson printer software setup.
Epson WF 2800 First Time Printer Setup
The standard steps for Epson WF 2800 first-time printer setup are:
- Open the printer pack and take the Epson WF 2800 printer out.
- Keep the printer in a safe place close to a stable power outlet.
- Remove the protective coverings from the outer and inner sides of the printer.
- Check and ensure the WF printer has no problem.
- Get a new USB cable and ensure it is faultless.
- Connect the USB cable’s one end to the power outlet and the other end to the printer.
- Activate the power outlet and Epson WF 2800 printer.
- Open the paper feeder tray and ensure it has no issues.
- Place a set of suitable sheets on the paper tray and close it.
- Remove the covering materials from the new ink cartridges.
- Open the cartridge slots and load the new cartridges into the slots.
- Close the slots and activate the Windows or Mac computer.
- Download the Epson WF 2800 driver and extract it on the device.
- Follow the on-screen steps and finish the driver installation.
- Finally, print any document to confirm the proper printer setup.
Epson WF 2800 Driver Download
Epson WF 2800 driver download and setup is not a complicated process. It is accessible for Windows, as well as Mac devices. To download and set up the compatible printer driver, follow the below method:
Epson WF 2800 Driver for Windows
- The simple steps for setting up Epson WF 2800 driver on the Windows device are:
- Power up the Windows device and ensure it is faultless.
- Find the Epson WF 2800 driver suitable for the Windows OS version.
- Download the Epson printer driver setup file on the Windows device.
- Open the WF driver setup file and continue with the on-screen steps.
- The available network setup modes will appear on the Windows device screen.
- Choose the preferred network setup mode and continue.
- Complete the driver setup process on the Windows computer.
- Finally, take a print of any page as a sample.
Epson WF 2800 Driver for Mac
The procedure for installing the Epson WF 2800 driver on the Mac computer is:
- Switch ON the Mac computer and confirm it has no problem.
- Search for the Epson WF 2800 driver compatible with the Mac OS version.
- When you find the driver setup file, download it on the Mac computer.
- Run the Epson printer driver setup file and proceed with the wizard steps.
- The connectivity setup methods will display on the Mac computer screen.
- Select the desired connectivity setup method and proceed.
- Finish the driver installation on the Mac device.
- Lastly, print any test file.
Epson WF 2800 Wireless Setup
Connecting the Epson WF 2800 printer and wireless network is simple. Here we are explaining the procedure for connecting the printer to the wifi network and router:
Connect Epson WF 2800 printer to the Wi-Fi network
The procedure for connecting the Epson printer to the wireless network is:
- Turn ON the Epson WF 2800 printer and ensure it is faultless.
- Then, access the computer you want to connect to the printer.
- Make sure the computer has a stable wireless network.
- Place the wireless router close to the Epson Workforce printer.
- Choose the Setup menu on the printer control panel.
- Click- the network setup menu and go for the wireless settings option.
- Select your preferred wifi name and proceed with the wizard steps.
- Enter the wifi password when the wizard pops and continues.
- Finish the Epson WF 2800 wireless setup process.
- Yet, if you face any issues like Offline or are unable to connect- Use the Epson WF 2800 Troubleshooting Page.
Connect Epson WF 2800 printer to the router
- The steps for making a connection between the Epson printers to the router are:
- To begin with, power up the Epson Workforce printer.
- Check and make sure the Epson WF 2800 printer has no problem.
- Then, activate the Windows or Mac device and wireless router.
- Confirm the wireless network on the computer is active.
- Keep the Epson printer close to the wireless router.
- Power up the router and confirm it has no problem.
- Press the Epson printer WPS button and hold on for some time.
- Then, press the wifi router’s WPS button within 2 seconds.
Hold the router WPS button until the wifi light flashes.
Epson WF 2800 Connect Printer Setup Utility
The basic steps for Epson WF 2800 connect printer setup utility installation are:
- To begin with, switch ON the preferred computer.
- Then, confirm the computer has a stable wireless network.
- Check and confirm the computer is faultless.
- Now, search and download Epson WF 2800 printer setup utility.
- Run the utility setup file and continue with the on-screen procedure.
- Complete the installation process and access the utility.
- Then, move on to the utility tab and choose the required utility options.
Continue and complete the process using the wizard steps.
Epson WF 2800 Scan Utility
The basic instructions for Epson WF 2800 scan utility software installation are:
- Turn ON the computer and confirm its wireless network is stable.
- Then, search and find the Epson WF 2800 scan utility setup file.
- Download the scan utility setup file on the Windows/Mac computer.
- Run the scan utility setup file on the computer.
- Proceed with the on-screen instructions and finish the process.
Open the scan utility software and choose the Scan Utility option
Epson WF 2800 Fax Utility
The procedure for Epson WF 2800 fax utility setup on the computer is:
- Switch ON the computer and ensure its wireless network is stable.
- Find the fax utility setup file of the Epson WF 2800 printer.
- Save the fax utility setup file and open it on the computer.
- Continue with the procedure given on the computer.
- Finish the software setup process and open the utility.
- Finally, select the “Fax Utility” option.
Epson Event Manager Software WF 2800
The Epson WF 2800 printer event manager software plays a significant role while using this printer. It helps you use all the features of the Epson Workforce 2800 printer without any hassle. Additionally, the software is compatible with a range of Epson scan features. It includes Scan as PDF, Scan to email, Scan to PC, and much more.
- Move using the Epson Event manager Software WF 2630 through the Epson Official software download tab.
- Confirm with the download button and complete the installation.
How Do I Install Epson Event Manager Software WF 2800?
The instructions for installing the Epson Event Manager software are:
- Power up the computer and confirm it is faultless.
- Now, check and confirm the wifi network is active.
- Then, search and download the Epson event manager installation file.
- Open the installation file; the software setup process begins.
- Follow the procedure given on the screen and finish the process.
- Then, open the Epson event manager software and choose- Printers & Scanners.
- Choose the Start option and access the Programs section.
- Select the software and click- Epson Manager.
- You will see your printer name on the device screen, right-click on it.
- Choose the option- Event with the Scan and select the event management software.
- Finish the software setup process.