How to reset the Epson printer?
Resetting Epson printers is not a difficult process. There are three methods for Epson printer resetting.
1st Method: Using the printer control panel
The procedure to reset the Epson printer using the control panel is:
- Activate the Epson printer and access its control panel.
- Press the printer home button and choose the Setup option.
- Continue and choose the option- Restore Default Settings.
- Then, select the option- Restore Network Settings.
- Finally, restart your Epson printer.
2nd Method: Reset Button
The steps to reset the Epson printer using the reset button are:
- Power off the Epson printer power button.
- Press the Reset button and hold it.
- After that, power up the Epson printer and press the reset button for 5 seconds.
- Once you see the warning page, leave the reset button.
- Now, you will get a page with the default IP address.
3rd Method: Epson Adjustment Program
The procedure for Epson printer resetting using Epson Adjustment Program is:
- Download Epson Adjustment Program on the computer.
- Install the program on the computer and open it.
- Choose the option- Select and click your printer model number.
- Then, choose the port in which the Epson printer is properly connected to the device.
- Continue with the on-screen procedure and click- Waste Ink Pad Counter.
- Choose – OK and check the option- Main Ink Pad Counter.
- Select the initialize option and complete the resetting process.
- Finally, restart the Epson printer.
I hope you are clear with the Epson printer resetting process. However, if you have any doubt about this, call our tech support team.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][/vc_section]