Epson ET 8700 Troubleshooting
Get the best quality prints easily and quickly using Epson ET 8700 printer. Though it is one of the best printers, users might come across certain problems while using it. However, resolving this printer problem is not a difficult process. Here, attain the standard method for some common problems associated with Epson ET 8700 printer.
Epson ET 8700 Printer Won’t Connect to Wi-Fi
Epson ET 8700 printer not connecting to Wi-Fi is not a major problem. Resolving this problem is easy using the below-mentioned method.
- Access the computer and download the Driver Fix software on it.
- Run the software setup file and follow the instructions on the wizard.
- Finish the Driver Fix software setup process and open it.
- Now, wait for the printer software to find the defective printer drivers.
- Choose the printer problem and wait for the software to save the updated driver version.
- Extract the updated driver version and install it using the steps below.
- Deactivate the computer and activate it after some time.
- Now, the essential changes will function on the computer.
- Press the Windows logo and R keys and enter control on the search bar.
- Proceed and move on to the control panel section.
- Click- Hardware and Sound and access the Devices and Printers section.
- Right-click on the printer and go to the Ports tab.
- Make sure the right port is correctly chosen and proceed.
- Finish the process and make sure the device has an active wifi network.
- Clear the caches and reset your Epson ET 8700 printer.
- Delete and re-add the printer on the computer.
Why is Epson ET 8700 shown offline and how to resolve it?
- The simple instructions for resolving the offline problem associated with the Epson ET 8700 printer are:
- Check the printer and make sure it has no faults.
- Turn ON the computer connected to the printer.
- Access the Devices and Printers section and choose your Epson printer.
- Right-click on the “Printer in Question” symbol.
- Click- See What’s Printing and choose the option- Printer.
- After that, click on the drop-down menu shown on the screen.
- Now, click- Use Printer Online.
- Remove the printer driver installed on the computer.
- Search and find the Epson ET 8700 driver compatible with the OS version.
- Download the printer driver and double-click on it.
- The driver setup process begins; follow the instructions on the screen.
- Finish the driver setup process and uninstall the printer from the device.
- Reinstall the Epson ET printer and feed the printer paper tray with proper sheets.
- Access the document you want to print and print it.
Contact our customer support team for more clarification if you need it.
Epson ET 8700 Won’t Print Black
Sometimes the Epson ET 8700 might not deliver black prints. If you experience this problem, resolve it using the below set of instructions:
- Turn off the Epson ET 8700 printer.
- Unplug the USB cord connected to the computer and Eco Tank printer.
- Check and confirm the printer paper tray has appropriate sheets.
- After some time, plug in the USB cord’s one end to the Epson printer.
- Plug in the USB cord’s other end to the computer.
- Then, make a USB cable connection between the wall port and printer.
- Activate the wall port and move on to the printer.
- Press the Epson printer power button to ON it.
- Once the printer is ON, move on to the settings section.
- Select- Print a test page; you will see a dialog box on the computer screen.
- Change the paper size and settings as per the requirements.
- Click- Print a test page and confirm the printer is delivering black prints.
Call our technical support team if you have doubts about it.
Epson ET 8700 Printer Not Printing Color
If your Epson ET 8700 printer is not printing color documents, then solve it using the below procedure:
- Firstly, access the paper type settings and ensure it is accurate.
- Then, confirm the setting is for both color and Grayscale/Black in the software.
- Check and make sure there are no clogged print head nozzles in the printer nozzles.
- Clean the print head if clogged print head nozzles are there.
- After that, make sure the cartridges in the ET printer have an accurate ink level.
- If the ink level is not accurate, then remove the cartridges.
- Get the new ink cartridges and remove the covering materials.
- Insert the cartridges into the Epson printer cartridge
- Close the slots and access the printer paper tray.
- Load compatible sheets in the paper tray with proper alignment.
- Finally, take a color print.
If the Epson printer is still showing problems in printing color documents, call us.
Epson ET 8700 Printing and Copying Problem
Sometimes the Epson ET 8700 printer shows problems while printing and copying. In such a situation, use the below method and fix it quickly:
- Firstly, deactivate the Epson ET 8700 printer.
- Check and ensure the power cables connected to the printer are perfect.
- Then, check the electric outlet connected to the ET printer and ensure it is stable.
- Move on to the Mac/Windows computer which is in connection with the printer.
- Delete the Epson ET 8700 driver from the computer.
- Then, search for ET 8700 driver suitable for the device OS version.
- Once you find the suitable ET printer driver, download it on the computer.
- Click on the driver file two times, to begin with, its installation process.
- After that, continue with the on-screen driver setup steps.
- Install the driver and move on to the section- services.msc.
- Select- Print Spooler and set the Start Type as Automatic.
- Cancel the print jobs and try printing or copying again.
Still, if the Epson ET 8700 printer is not printing or copying, get in touch with us.
Epson ET 8700 Paper Feeding Problem
The paper feeding problem of the Epson ET 8700 printer is one of the common problems faced by many users. If you face this problem, solve it using the procedure shown below:
- Remove the sheets from the paper tray of the Epson ET 8700 printer.
- Clean the tray using an appropriate cleaning sheet,
- Check and ensure that the ET printer has no jammed papers.
- If any jammed paper is in the printer, remove it.
- Now, get a bunch of sheets and ensure it is suitable for the printer.
- Place the sheets on the paper tray in a proper manner.
- Make sure the sheets are properly aligned on the tray
- Open a file on the computer connected to the printer and get a print of it.
If you have any doubt about this procedure, call our tech team.