Epson ET-3760 is a Wireless eco-tank all-in-one with an ink cartridge-free printing system. Complete the ink system setup process with easy-to-fill and super-sized tanks. Enjoy the 3-in-one pack of Wireless, ADF, Ethernet to accomplish the Print, Copy, Scan features with less time. Install the Eco-Fit bottles to the given ink cassette. Use mobile to connect wireless features and start the printing process to the best. Connect the compatible device and establish a rich-printing process. Use the simple set of procedures to attain the vibrant-premium looking print outputs.
Epson ET-3760 First Time Printer Setup
- Carefully handle the new printer box and place it on the flat surface.
- Eradicate all the packing materials from the box.
- Make use of a sharp object to cut the opening on the box-top.
- Try to lift the printer slowly because of the printer components.
- Ensure whether the printer is completely free from the packing stuff.
- Firmly remove the plastic wrapper on the printer screen and outside.
- Inspect for the blue tapes on the printer. Immediately remove them before Epson ET 3760 setup.
- Take the ink cartridges from the box and verify the colors delivered.
- Makes sure the additional cables are inside the box with the package.
- Initiate the printer setup using the Epson et-3760 manual provided in the box.
Epson ET-3760 Driver Download
Driver is a communication software between the printer and computer. Try to use the updated driver software to enhance the printer performance. Epson ET-3760 driver software will be different for Windows or Mac devices. Opt for the software suitable to the selected compatible device. For the best software setup process- Connect via the Official EPSON Site www.epson.ca/support/et3760.
Epson ET-3760 driver- Windows
- Complete the initial printer setup using the Windows system.
- Turn on the computer using the stable power and network connection.
- Enable the Wi-Fi stability before the driver installation on Windows OS.
- Download and install the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility Software on the Windows system.
- Click the checkbox to accept the End-User License Agreement and tap next.
- Click the install and finish button.
- Pick the required printer product and click the next option. Try to complete the printer registration on the following page and click next.
- On the computer, the Pop-message will displays stating that register a printer to Epson Connect. Create a New Epson Account using the online form. Register the Printer to it and use it for further usage.
- Ready to access using Windows.
- Note: To enable the ePrint and print from anywhere option download and install the Epson Connect Pinter setup utility software.
Epson ET-3760 Driver-Mac
- First, connect the printer and Mac device to the power connection using the connecting cables given while purchasing.
- When the installer prompts, enter the Apple security Password & User ID on the field provided.
- Open a secured web browser to download the Epson ET 3760 driver software from com/support/et3760 website.
- Run the downloaded software and follow on-screen steps to complete the driver setup.
- Further, look for the Printers and Scanners option and click on the plus button to add the printer to the driver setup.
- From the displayed list of printer series, select the one needed.
- Connect via the drop-down menu and choose the desired printer driver from it.
- Now, pick the add option to the Epson printer driver name. (Epson ET 3760 driver).
- The download process will automatically get downloaded and installed on the Mac. Click the confirmation message on the screen stating the Epson driveris ready on your Mac.
Epson ET-3760 Wireless Setup
Connect Epson ET 3760 Printer to Wi-Fi
- Once the initial printer setup is completed, turn on using the power button.
- Ensure whether the network and power connections are highly stable & active.
- Place the Wireless Wi-Fi router near the printer for good connectivity.
- Using the connection type screen, opt for the Wireless connection.
- On the following display, click on the Setup Printer for First-Time Then, click next.
- Choose the Wi-Fi auto-connect option to obtain Wi-Fi access. Then, click yes and next back-to-back.
- Move on with the given instructions to complete the Epson ET 3760 Wireless setup.
- The Computer will automatically fetch the printer that connects wirelessly using the user’s network.
- In case, if the printer won’t connect to Wi-Fi follow the Epson ET-3760 troubleshooting steps.
Connect Epson ET 3760 Printer to Router
- Make sure the printer setup is appropriate to the requirements.
- Check the network stability and connect all the devices to the same network connection.
- Choose the Wireless router with a Wi-Fi button.
- Eventually, ensure the connected printer with Wi-Fi button on it.
- On the printer control panel, press & hold the Wi-Fi button.
- Wait for an instant and press the Wi-Fi button on the connected router till the printer recognizes the Wi-Fi setup through the blinking light.
- Confirm the Printer-router connection by checking the blinking light on the router’s Wi-Fi button.
- For good connectivity: Place the router near the printer.
- Ensure the epson.ca/support/wireless connection is intact and other Printer requirements before stepping to the Wireless setup.
Epson ET 3760 Connect Printer setup Utility
It’s a pack of required Epson Utility Software combo for the users to establish their printing needs in no time. Follow the given steps to obtain the setup Utility in general.
- Use the Official Epson page epson.ca/support/et3760 and click on Printer setup Utility Software using the precise page.
- Agree on the End User License Agreement by clicking on the given checkbox.
- Download and install the Printer Software on the compatible device.
- Click the Utility tab on the software window. On the screen, click the required Utility button for your choice.
- You can also use the shortcut for the Utility by pressing the ALT, concerning the parentheses after the Utility name.
Epson ET 3760 Scan Utility
- Click on the Epson support page com/support/et3760 and look for the printer scan utility software.
- Epson ET 3760 is the all-in-one printer setup, well and good. Proceed further.
- Choose the download option, and follow the Driver and utilities combo package option.
- Utilize the on-screen prompts to install the scan utility software for the Epson ET 3760 printer setup.
- Similarly, use the Utility tab in the printer software window and opt for the needed Utility among Print, Scan, and Copy. In this, choose the Scan utility option.
Epson ET 3760 Fax Utility
- Reach the Official Epson page using the Epson support and opt for the Printer fax utility software using the printer serial number.
- Complete the Printer Fax Utility Software download process on your connected device.
- Alternatively, use the driver and utilities combo package option to establish the fax Utility.
- On the connected Windows/Mac, tap the utility tab using the printer software window.
- Further, using the list of Utility options, select Fax utility.
Epson Event Manager Software ET 3760
Epson event management software is the active support for different Epson Scanners to establish the functions like Scan to Email, Scan as PDF, Scan to PC, and much more. The steps to obtain the Epson event manager software on your compatible device.
- Use the Official Epson web page and click on the download tab to obtain the Printer Software.
- Click on the Epson Event manager Software ET 3760 on the same page.
- Tap the download button to start the download process.
How do I install Epson Event Manager Software ET 3760
- Before starting the Epson Event Manager Software installation process, try to disable the running Software on the Computer.
- The Software blocks the connection between the printer-computer. Software like firewall, Virus Protections, and Utilities, etc.
- Now, install the Epson event manager software ET 3760 using the given screen guidelines.
- Click the start button and user control panel settings, click on add program
- On the resultant page, select Event Manager from the list and proceed with OK.
- Launch the Epson Event Manager and ensure to enable the printer & Scanner settings.
- Proceed with Start -> all program -> Epson software -> Epson Manager.
- Enable the properties setting by right-clicking the printer name.
- Select the event option and followed by the Scan button.
- Pick the Epson Event manager and start the program using apply & ok option back-to-back.