Epson EcoTank ET-3710
Epson ET 3710 printer is one of the excellent choices for printing, scanning, etc. To know how to set up Epson ET 3710 printer, you have to read this web page. It includes how all that you want to know about Epson ET 3710 printer setup, driver setup, network setup, and scan setup.
Epson EcoTank ET-3710 First Time Printer Setup
The basic procedure for Epson ET 3710 first time printer setup is:
- Unwrap the Epson ET 3710 printer and take the printer out.
- Keep the Epson printer in a safe place near a wall port.
- Tear off the coverings from the inner and outer sides of the printer.
- Take a USB cord and remove its covering materials from it.
- Connect the USB cord to the USB port of the printer properly.
- Then, connect the other end of the USB cord to the wall port.
- Access the printer ink cartridge slots and open them.
- Now, get the new ink cartridges and tear off the coverings from them.
- Ensure that the ink levels are appropriate in the ink cartridges.
- Load the ink cartridges into the cartridges slots in the printer and close the slots.
- Open the Epson ET 3710 printer paper tray and load suitable sheets on it.
- Close the printer paper tray and activate the electric outlet.
- Activate the Epson ET 3710 printer.
Epson EcoTank ET-3710 Driver Download
Epson ET 3710 driver download and installation are simple. Installing the latest version Epson printer driver on the operating system (Windows or Mac) with the methods below:
Epson ET-3710 driver-Windows
The procedure for installing Epson ET 3710 driver on your Windows device is:
- Switch ON the Windows device and ensure that it has active Wi-Fi.
- Know the OS version and save the compatible Epson printer driver setup file on it.
- Open the saved Epson printer driver setup file on the operating system.
- Move on with your on-screen instructions and complete the printer driver setup.
Epson ET-3710 Driver-Mac
The simple instructions for Epson ET 3710 driver set up on a Mac device are:
- Turn ON the Mac device and confirm to have stable internet.
- Check the OS version of the device and get a suitable Epson printer driver version.
- Open the Epson printer driver setup file on your Mac device.
- Continue using the wizard instructions and complete the driver setup.
Epson ET-3710 Wireless Setup
Making a connection between the Epson ET 3710 printer to the device with a Wi-Fi device is easy. The simple steps to connect the computer and Epson printer using Wi-Fi are:
Connect Epson ET 3710 Printer to WiFi
The procedure for connecting the Epson ET 3710 printer to Wi-Fi is:
- Turn ON the Epson ET 3710 printer.
- Make sure that the device has a safe Wi-Fi network.
- Place your Wi-Fi router close to the Epson ET printer.
- Select the Setup option on the Epson printer.
- Go to the network settings menu and access the wireless settings.
- Select your Wi-Fi name and proceed with the on-screen instructions.
- Finish Epson ET 3710 wireless setup.
- In case the printer wont connect to wifi follow the Epson ET 3710 troubleshooting steps.
Connect Epson ET 3710 Printer to Router
The instructions for making a connection between the Epson ET 3710 printer and Wi-Fi router are:
- Ensure that the Epson ET 3710 printer is stable.
- Make sure that your device has active Wi-Fi and is clearly connected with the Epson printer.
- Move on to the Wi-Fi button of the Epson WF printer, press it, and hold on.
- Within 2 seconds, access the wireless router and press its Wi-Fi button.
- Press the Wi-Fi button of the router until the Epson ET printer identifies your Wi-Fi.
- Place the Wi-Fi router close to the Epson ET 3710 printer.
- Finally, make sure that the entire process is over.
Epson ET 3710 Connect Printer setup Utility
Epson ET 3710 Scan Utility
- To start with, switch ON the operating system.
- Make sure that the device has a stable internet connection.
- Download the software – Epson printer setup utility on the device.
- Access the utility software setup file and continue with the on-screen steps.
- Set up the software- Epson printer setup utility.
- Access the utility software and move on to the utility tab.
- Select the necessary utility option and complete the process.
Epson ET 3710 Fax Utility
- Look for the Epson ET 3710 fax utility software.
- When you find the utility software, save it on the device.
- Open the software file on your computer and set it up using the on-screen steps.
- Access the software and you will see the driver and utility software, choose it.
- Then, access the utility tab and select the Fax Utility option.
Epson Event Manager Software ET 3710
With the Epson event manager software ET 3710, you can make use of the main features of your Epson EcoTank 3710 product. The major use of this event manager software is to provide support to diverse Epson Scanners. It includes Scan to email, Scan as PDF, Scan to PC, etc.
How do I install Epson Event Manager Software ET 3710
The instructions for installing Epson Event Manager Software are:
- Switch ON the preferred device and save the software – Epson event manager.
- Open the downloaded event manager setup file on the operating system.
- Proceed with the step-by-step instructions given on the device.
- Set up the Epson Event Manager Software ET-3710 on the computer.
- Access the installed software and enable the settings- printer & scanner.
- Select the Start button and access the programs option.
- Choose – Epson software and choose the option- Epson Manager.
- Right-click on the Epson printer name and select – event with the Scan option.
- Click- Epson Event Manager and complete the process.