Epson EcoTank ET-2850 Troubleshooting
The Epson EcoTank ET-2850 is the best all-in-one printer that is perfect for the office as well home with a lot of printing needs. The outstanding feature of the Epson EcoTank ET-2850 is the economical and eco-friendly feature of the tank. But this printer although it is a good one is prone to get stuck or face issues at some point. Follow the steps we have created to assist in the process of troubleshooting.
Epson ET 2850 Won’t connect to Wi-Fi
Follow these steps below to help you connect to the wireless network and remove the issues.
- Begin by first checking if there is an active connection.
- Then, check the stability of the connection. Perform a speed test.
- Before you proceed restart the printer and check if it is working.
- If not, continue with the steps. Try and connect the Epson ET-2850 again.
- Choose the wireless icon, key in the credentials and proceed.
- The connection should establish. If it fails to do so again, continue troubleshooting.
- Check if there is an issue with the driver, to do this, uninstall the Epson EcoTank ET-2850 printer driver.
- Complete the reinstallation and now try to connect the Epson EcoTank ET-2850 to the WiFi.
This should allow you to connect to the Epson ET-2850 with a stable WiFi connection.
Why Epson ET 2850 shows offline and how to solve?
- Make sure all the cables are in proper condition.
- Check if the cables are fixed properly.
- See if the Epson EcoTank ET-2850 printer driver needs to be updated.
- Complete that immediately.
- Do the same for the device as well, install the latest updates.
- Following this, if it still shows offline, make the Epson ET-2850 the default printer.
- Do this by opening the device control panel, choosing Epson ET 2850 and then making it the default printer.
- Change the startup type to automatic through the services app, then by clicking printer spooler.
- If all the above actions have failed, then you will need to complete the full installation of the printer.
Epson ET 2850 Won’t Print black
- Complete the first steps of ensuring there is sufficient ink in the tank. Refill it if needed.
- Service the printer head. Do it automatically or manually.
- Ensure that the Epson EcoTank ET-2850 is on the updated printer driver.
- Do the same for the device as well. Ensure the software is updated.
- Check the other issues, such as paper quality. Replace the paper with good sheets.
- Make sure it is aligned accurately.
- If the printer still not printer in black ink, Reinstall the Epson ET-2850 Driver.
Epson ET 2850 not Printing Color
- Complete the obvious check. See if there is sufficient ink in the tank. Refill the tanks if needed.
- Immediately, replace the paper that is being used. Place a bundle of better quality paper.
- There could be an issue if the Epson ET-2850 driver is not updated.
- So, make sure the driver is updated immediately.
- Complete the same check for the device as well. Update it immediately.
- The final solution that can be applied, is the uninstalling and then reinstalling of the Epson ET-2850 printer driver.
Epson ET 2850 Printing and Copying Problem
- Complete a full physical check. Ensure that the printer is in good working condition.
- Deal with any alert that is being displayed on the screen.
- Then, check if the settings are accurate. Reset the settings if needed.
- Following this, update the Epson EcoTank ET-2850 printer driver. Check the device and update too.
- Make sure the Epson printer is the default printer, do this using the device’s control panel, right-click on the printer – Epson ET-2850 and then set it to default.
- Despite all the changes the issue continues, then go ahead and give our team a call.
Epson ET 2850 Paper Feeding Problem
- Make sure the Epson printer is not showing any alerts. If it is, then sort it out at first.
- There could be a paper jam. Open the paper feeding tray and remove it.
- Ensure that while you are removing the paper it is pulled out carefully.
- Don’t leave behind tiny bits of paper.
- Replace the quality of the paper that is being used and make sure to reload it with high-quality.
- Align the sheets well and make the necessary settings.
With this, your issue should no longer happen and you will be able to continue with your printing.