Epson EcoTank ET-2850
The Epson EcoTank ET-2850 is an all-in-one eco printer. The outstanding feature of this printer is the refill ink option. This printer is perfect for your home. To begin using the Epson ET-2850, you will have to complete the full setup and installation of the Epson ET 2850 printer. To make the process easier, we have structured a series of steps that are to be completed.
All that needs to be done is to follow the instructions as we have mentioned below. Complete the process as instructed to avoid any issues.
Should you require assistance at any point, you have the option of contacting us for our assistance.
Epson ET-2850 For Windows Supported OS
Windows 11, Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit
Epson ET-2850 For Mac Supported OS
macOS Big Sur 11.x, macOS Monterey 12.x, Mac OS Catalina 10.15.x, macOS Mojave 10.14.x, macOS High Sierra 10.13.x, macOS Sierra 10.12.x, Mac OS X El Capitan 10.11.x, Mac OS X Yosemite 10.10.x, Mac OS X Mavericks 10.9.x, Mac OS X Mountain Lion 10.8.x, Mac OS X Lion 10.7.x, Mac OS X Snow Leopard 10.6.x, Mac OS X Leopard 10.5.x
Epson EcoTank ET-2850 First Time Printer Setup
Here are the steps that need to be followed to complete the first-time setup of the Epson printer.
- Take the brand new Epson EcoTank ET-2850 and set it up on a table.
- Remove all the protective material and dispose of it off.
- Using the power cord, connect the printer to a power supply.
- Then, fill up the ink tank and load the sheets of paper in the paper tray.
- Power up the device and key in the details to open the Epson Support page – www.epson.com/support/et2850.
- Here, key in the details of the printer, such as the name and the OS.
- The details are Epson ET-2850 and Windows or Mac OS.
- From the list, download the driver and begin the installation.
- Followed by this connect the printer to a wireless network.
Epson EcoTank ET-2850 Driver Download
After the physical setup is complete, you will have to download the driver onto the device and connect it to the printer. Follow the steps mentioned below to complete the installation of the Epson EcoTank ET-2850.
Epson ET-2850 Driver Windows
Follow the steps mentioned below to complete the download and the installation of the Epson driver.
- Power up the Epson Printer and the Windows device.
- Ensure that there is a stable and active wireless connection.
- On the device, open the Epson website – www.epson.ca/support/et2850 and enter the printer details.
- This is needed to download the driver.
- Enter details such as the name of the printer – Epson EcoTank ET-2850 and the operating system – Windows OS.
- Following this, you will find a list of drivers available for download.
- Choose the all-in-one driver, download and install it.
- Follow all the on-screen instructions and complete the wireless network connection.
Epson ET-2850 Driver Mac
- Power up the Epson EcoTank ET-2850 printer and the Mac.
- Cross-check if there is an active connection.
- On the Mac, open the Epson ET-2850 downloads page
- Key in the details of the printer – Epson ET-2850.
- Choose the right operating system – Mac OS.
- Choose the all-in-one printer driver and complete the setup.
- Install the driver by following the on-screen instructions.
- Now, connect the Epson ET 2850 to a wireless connection.
The connection will be established in a few seconds, and the installation of the Epson EcoTank ET-2850 driver is complete.
Epson ET-2850 Wireless Setup
Connect Epson ET 2850 Printer to WiFi
- Power up the Epson EcoTank ET-2850 printer to connect it to a wifi connection.
- Check if there is an internet connection. It should be stable.
- Make a note of the wifi credentials.
- Move over to the printer and choose the wifi icon.
- Follow the series of instructions and complete the steps.
- Choose the Wireless Setup Wizard.
- In a few seconds, all available wireless networks will appear.
- Choose the desired network and enter the wifi credentials.
- With this, the connection will be established.
Connect Epson ET 2850 Printer to Router
- You also have the option of connecting the printer without using the Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Ensure that there are no issues with the wireless network.
- On the printer, locate the WPS Push-button.
- Do the same for the WiFi router as well.
- On locating the buttons, press and hold them together.
- The will allow the connection to establish.
- Give it a few tries if the connection doesn’t take place.
- If the printer shows offline error, follow the Epson ET-2850 Troubleshooting steps to solve the issue.
Epson ET 2850 Connect Printer setup Utility
After setting up the printer and installing the printer driver, you have the option of downloading Utility drivers based on your usage and requirement. But, it is recommended to download the all-in-one printer driver. Follow the instructions below to complete the installation of utility drivers.
Epson ET 2850 Scan Utility
- Power up the printer – Epson ET 2850 and the device.
- Check if there is an active wireless connection.
- Now, move over to the device and open the Epson website.
- Here, you will have to download the Scan Utility Driver.
- Enter the details of the Epson ET 2850 printer.
- Details to be entered are printer name – Epson EcoTank ET 2850 and OS.
- A list of drivers shows up. Choose scan utility.
- Download and install the driver.
Open the driver and test scan. Click on Scan from the utility bar.
Epson ET 2850 Fax Utility
- Turn on the Epson ET 2850 printer.
- Power up the device and check the wireless connection.
- Enter the website details on the device.
- Key in details of the printer – Epson EcoTank ET-2850 and the Windows OS or Mac OS.
- Complete the download by choosing Fax Utility.
- Install the driver and open it after the process is complete.
- Now, begin using the driver by clicking the Fax option on the utility tab.
Epson Event Manager Software ET 2850
The item works to ensure the process of scanning documents takes place without any difficulty. The scanning can be done with the touch of a button if the Epson Event Manager Software ET 2850 option is downloaded and installed. Follow the below instructions and complete the steps needed.
How do I install Epson Event Manager Software ET 2850
- Turn on the Epson EcoTank ET 2850 and download the Epson Event Manager Software.
- Complete the installation and follow the instructions.
- Restart the device after the installation is done.
- Now, launch the Epson Event Manager Software ET 2850.
- Open the programs option on the device and select the Event Manager.
- Click on Epson Scan.
- Launch the driver. Open the control panel, select Devices and Printer.
- Choose properties and select the Event tab.
- Select Scan and then tap apply.