Epson ET-2760 Won’t Connect To Wi-Fi
Epson ET 2720 printer might fail to connect to the Wi-Fi network. However, you can resolve this problem easily. For this, follow the standard set of procedures given below.
Update Epson ET 2760 Printer Driver Software
An outdated Epson ET 2760 driver can cause problems while making a connection between the printer and the Wi-Fi network. The instructions for updating the Epson printer driver are:
- Download the Epson ET 2760 Driver setup file on the computer.
- Run the Driver setup file and follow the on-screen procedure.
- Install the software and run it on the computer.
- Wait for the Epson Driver software to identify the faulty drivers.
- The software will not showcase the defective issues.
- Select the problem you are facing and wait until the app downloads.
- Install the upgraded drivers and restart your computer.
Check the Printer Port Settings and configure them
- Press the keys (Windows + R) and enter the term “Control” on the search bar.
- Continue to access the control panel section.
- Choose- Hardware and Sound and select- Devices and Printers.
- Right-click on the Epson printer and click- Printer Properties.
- Access the Ports Tab and ensure the correct port is properly assigned to the printer.
Check the Network Connection
If the Epson ET 2760 printer is not connecting to the wireless router, ensure that the network is visible to all the devices. After that, connect to the Wi-Fi using other devices such as a smartphone or computer to make sure that the network is active and working.
If the network is working, then ensure the wireless router is near the printer.
Do a power cycle
- Deactivate the Epson ET 2760 printer and wait until it deactivates fully.
- After that, deactivate the wireless router.
- Now, unplug the USB cable connected to the router and Epson printer.
- Wait for some time and plug in the USB cord to the router, as well as the printer.
- Switch ON the printer and wireless router.
- Wait until the router light stops blinking, try to connect the wireless network.
- Finally, check whether the issue is fully solved.
- Power off the Epson ET 2760 printer.
- Press the feed button and hold it for some time.
- Wait for some time and power up the printer.
- Once the page starts printing, leave the feed button.
- Press the feed button for printing a second page.
- All the cache will be properly cleared and restart the Epson printer.
Reset the Epson ET 2760 Printer
- Deactivate the Epson ET 2760 printer.
- Press the reset button and hold it for some time.
- Switch ON the ET printer and a page will appear indicating the Epson printer is resetting.
Epson printer reinstallation
- Cancel the print jobs and switch off the Epson ET 2760 printer.
- Unplug the USB cord and press the keys (Windows and R).
- Type the term- control and continue to access the control panel.
- Access the Programs section and click- Uninstall a program.
- Select your Epson printer and choose the Uninstall option.
- Now, select your ET printer and click- Uninstall.
- Select your Epson printer and finish the process as per the on-screen steps.
- After that, restart the computer and ensure that the ET printer is still properly disconnected.
- Finally, make a connection to the computer and use the wizard steps to finish the process.
I hope now you are clear about what to do if your Epson ET 2760 printer is not connecting to the Wi-Fi network. However, if you have any doubts regarding the procedure, contact us.