The Epson ET 2760 printer is best suited for small businesses with an average need for daily prints. It is an all-in-one printer that allows you to print, scan, and copy, and fax files. The Epson ET 2760 stands for its quality and is known to produce high-quality prints. The technology that is used for the Epson printers ensures that it stands for efficiency and it is eco-friendly. The outstanding feature of the Epson ET 2760 printer is the quality and the simple EPSON ET-2760 driver installation process.
We have created a series of steps to assist in the process of making sure you get to use the best of the EPSON ET-2760.
Epson ET-2760 First Time Printer Setup
Once you have brought the Epson printer to the office or home, it has to be set up. Follow the instructions.
- Unbox the brand new printer and place it on a table.
- Choose a spot that is easily accessible to the device, power supply, and wireless connection.
- Remove all the protective material and power up using the power cord.
- The Power cord should be connected to the rear of the Epson printer and the other to a direct power supply. Power it up.
- Place the ink cartridges carefully based on the manual given.
- Now, take a fresh ream of high-quality paper and place the sheets in the paper tray.
- With this, the Epson XP 2760 first-time setup of the initial step is complete.
Move over to the next step to download the EPSON ET-2760 driver.
Epson ET-2760 Driver Download
For the Epson ET-2760 printer to be put to use completely you will have to download the Epson ET-2760 software. Follow the instructions below based on the type of device and operating system. These steps should be followed accurately to avoid any permanent damage that could be caused to the printer..
Epson ET-2760 driver- Windows
Follow the below steps to complete the download and the installation of the Epson ET-2760 software.
- Power up the Windows device and the Epson ET-2760 printer.
- Note that, there should be an active wireless connection.
- Open any web browser and search for Epson website –www.epson.ca/support/et2760.
- Here, choose the product and key in details such as the printer name – Epson ET-2760 and the operating system – Windows OS.
- Followed by this, begin the Epson ET-2760 software download by clicking on the right driver.
- Locate the file in the download bar and run the file.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation.
- Connect to a wireless network, click ok, to complete the process in a few seconds.
Epson ET-2760 Driver-Mac
Follow the steps that are mentioned below to complete the download and installation of the Epson ET-2760 driver.
- Power up the Mac device and turn on the Epson ET-2760 printer.
- Make sure that to complete the process there has to be an active wireless connection.
- Now, move over to the Mac device and open the Epson support page through any internet browser.
- Here begin the download process. Enter details of the printer such as the name – Epson ET-2760 and the operating system, Mac OS.
- Choose a driver and download it. Locate the file in the download bar.
- The next step is to begin the installation of the Epson ET-2760 software.
- Follow the instructions as prompted and connect the printer to the wireless network.
- Enter the credentials and the printer is now connected to a network and the installation of the Epson ET-2760 driver is complete.
Epson ET-2760 Wireless Setup
Connect Epson ET 2760 Printer to Wi-Fi
One way of connecting the Epson ET-2760 printer wirelessly is during the installation process. You will be prompted to connect. If not, follow the below instructions.
- Power up the Epson ET-2760 printer and make sure the wireless connection is active and stable.
- Ensure that the credentials are handy whenever needed.
- Now, move over to the printer’s control panel. Here click on the wireless network.
- Choose the Home button followed by the WiFi icon.
- You will be redirected to the Wireless Setup Wizard. Follow the instructions.
- From the list of available networks that show up, choose the right one.
- Then, enter the WiFi credentials and the connection of the Epson ET-2760 printer is wireless.
- Still the printer remains offline, follow the Epson ET-2760 troubleshooting steps.
Connect Epson ET 2760 Printer to Router
To connect the Epson ET-2760 printer to the router directly is quick and simple. But, note that it has to be followed accurately for the connection to happen.
- This option allows you to connect with the printer by eliminating the entering of credentials.
- Power up the printer and make sure there is an active and stable WiFi connection.
- On the printer, locate the WPS button and the same has to be done for the router.
- If you have managed to locate the buttons, press and hold them for a few seconds.
- Now, you will see that light will begin to flicker. This indicates the initiation of the process.
- Here you will have to make sure that both the WPS buttons i.e. on (printer and router) are pressed together.
- Give it a few seconds and the printer should be connected to the WiFi. It is rightfully called the Epson ET-2760 printer wireless.
Epson ET 2760 Connect Printer setup Utility
After the Epson ET-2760 printer wireless setup is complete, you have the option of downloading either all-in-one drivers, or you have the option of downloading specific utility drivers. It is recommended to download Epson ET-2760 printer software that includes all features, but if you prefer to download utility drivers, then follow the steps below.
Epson ET 2760 Scan Utility
- Power up the device and the Epson ET-2760 printer. On the device open the link www.epson.ca/support/et2760 to download the Scan Utility.
- Here, you will have to enter details of the printer – Epson ET-2760 and the operating system.
- From the list , choose the Scan Utility driver that assists for scanning.
- Download the file and open it on locating it from the download bar.
- Run the software file and complete the installation of the utility driver.
- The Epson ET-2760 printer is ready to take scans.
Epson ET 2760 Fax Utility
- Make sure that the Epson ET-2760 printer and the device are on the same network.
- Now, move over to the device and key in epson.ca/support/et2760 to download the Fax Utility.
- Run and install the Printer Fax Utility Software.
- Follow the instructions and complete the installation.
- Now, open the driver and select the utility tab and choose Fax.
- This will initiate the process of sending a fax.
Epson Event Manager Software ET 2760
This is a feature that is used to make the process of scanning easier. The Epson Event Manager Software has to be downloaded on the device. It is recommended to have the Epson Event Manager Software ET 2760 downloaded as it will allow you to use the Epson ET-2760 printer to its full capacity. It has an item button that allows you to assign a task to it to avoid any frequent setups. In simple terms, this will allow you to scan documents directly from the computer.
How do I install Epson Event Manager Software ET 2760
Here’s how you install the Epson Event Manager Software for the Epson ET-2760 printer.
- On Windows, the device opens the Epson Support page to download the Epson Event Manager Software ET 2760.
- Install it on the device. To begin using it, the device has to be restarted.
- Now, go to the programs option on the device and choose the Event Manager.
- From the popup, select Epson Scan and then close it.
- Go over to the control panel and choose Devices and Printer, click properties and choose the Events tab.
- Select Scan to choose an event and apply it.
Take the first scan using this feature of the Epson Event Manager Software.