Epson ET-2711 Troubleshooting
The Epson ET 2711 printer is an all-in-one printer and is also considered to be one of the best Epson printers. But, from time to time, even the best printers can face issues. To be able to assist in this area, we have chosen a few common issues that one might face. Based on that, Epson ET 2711 troubleshooting instructions have been added below.
Epson ET 2711 won’t connect to wifi
- Power up the Epson ET 2711 printer and check the wireless connection.
- The connection on the printer should be active and stable.
- Check the speed at which the internet connection is functioning.
- Restart the wifi router to resolve underlying issues causing trouble.
- Use the WPS push button to connect the printer and the router.
- Proceed further to use the Epson ET 2711 printer wirelessly.
Why Epson ET 2711 shows offline and how to solve it?
- Check if all the cables connecting the printer and the device are intact.
- Ensure that the Epson ET 2711 printer is set as the default printer.
- Move over to the device the Epson ET 2711 printer is connected to.
- Open the Settings app or the control panel. Select printers and drivers.
- Choose Epson ET 2711 printer and right-click to access the pop-up menu.
- Click Set as Default and the printer will be brought back online.
Epson ET 2711 won’t print black
- Complete the first few checks to ensure there is sufficient ink in the cartridges.
- Proceeding further, ensure there is no blockage in the printhead.
- Clear the printheads to remove the blockages from the printer.
- Check the Epson ET 2711 printer driver. It should be updated.
- Replace the sheets of paper from the tray and load the quality sheets.
- Restart the Epson ET 2711 printer and proceed further to use the printer.
Epson ET 2711 is not printing colour
- Start the process by checking the ink cartridge. Replace it if needed.
- Ensure there is no damage to the cartridge and there is sufficient ink.
- Proceeding this, make sure there is sufficient paper in the paper feeding tray.
- The quality of the paper used should be of high quality in the paper tray.
- Following this, check the drivers. If there is an update available, update it.
- If there are further issues with the driver, uninstall it and reinstall it on the device.
Epson ET 2711 printer and copying problem
- Before proceeding with the other changes, first, make sure the paper used is of high quality.
- The sheets of paper from the tray should be placed on the printable side of the paper.
- The printer startup mode should be set to “Automatic.” Make changes in the Service app.
- Ensure that the nozzles are free of any blocks.
- Check the Epson ET 2711 printer drivers. Update it if it is available.
- At times, the driver should be uninstalled and then reinstalled on the device.
Epson ET 2711 Paper feeding problem
- Run a complete check on the Epson ET 2711 printer. Check for a paper jam.
- Check the paper feeding tray for jams and look through the access door.
- Ensure there are no bits of paper left as that will cause a printing issue.
- Replace the existing sheets on the paper feeding tray.
- Place high-quality paper that could resolve the paper feeding problem.
- Contact us if there are further issues with the Epson ET 2711 printer.