The Epson ET 2711 printer is an all-in-one printer that comes with essential features that allow users to effectively use the printer’s maximum features. The Epson EcoTank ET-2711 printer comes with all the features of print, scan, copy, and fax. It has an additional feature of a wireless connection. To be able to use the Epson ET-2711 printer, it has to be set up, the driver downloaded and installed, and the wireless connection should be connected.
To assist in the process, we have added the instructions to complete the setup of the Epson ET 2711 printer.
Epson ET-2711 First Time Printer Setup
- Unbox the Epson ET-2711 printer and place it on a safe surface.
- The protective material should be removed from the printer and discarded.
- Load the ink cartridge into the printer and load high-quality sheets of paper.
- Connect the Epson EcoTank ET 2711 printer to a device by installing the printer driver.
- Download the Epson ET 2711 driver from the Epson Support website.
- Complete the installation by completing the on-screen instructions.
- Connect the Epson ET 2711 printer to a wireless connection at the end.
Epson ET-2711 Driver Download
The Epson ET-2711 printer driver should be downloaded and set up on the device to be able to utilise all the features of the Epson ET-2711 printer. Follow the instructions below to assist in the process of downloading and installing the ET 2711 printer driver.
Epson ET-2711 driver- Windows
- Power up the Epson EcoTank ET 2711 printer and the Windows device that the printer is connected to.
- On the Windows device, choose a preferred browser and enter the details of the web browser.
- Enter the details of the printer – EcoTank ET 2711 and choose the OS – Windows OS.
- Based on the details that have been entered, download the all-in-one Epson ET-2711 driver.
- Download the Epson ET-2711 driver and complete the installation of the driver.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation of the printer driver.
- As the final step, connect the ET-2711 printer to a wireless connection.
Epson ET-2711 Driver-Mac
- Turn on the Mac and open the preferred browser to access the Epson Support website.
- Meanwhile, power up the Epson ET 2711 driver and allow it to remain idle.
- On the Epson Support website, enter the details of the printer and device.
- The printer’s model is Epson Ecotank ET 2711, and you can choose Mac OS from the drop-down menu.
- Download the Epson ET-2711 all-in-one printer driver and locate the file in the download folder.
- Complete the installation of the Epson ET 2711 printer driver by following the on-screen instructions.
- Connect the Epson ET-2711 printer to the wireless connection and click Finish.
Epson ET-2711 Wireless Setup
Connect Epson ET 2711 Printer to Wi-Fi
- The final step is to connect the Epson ET 2711 printer to the wireless connection.
- The Epson ET 2711 driver installation wizard will prompt you to connect to a network.
- Choose the wireless network connection from the list, and select the wireless connection.
- Note that there should be an active wireless connection with the credentials available.
- Choose the wireless connection from the list and proceed further to enter the details.
- Enter the wireless connection password and click OK to confirm the connection.
- In a few seconds, the wireless connection will be successful.
Connect Epson ET 2711 Printer to Router
- Power up the Epson ET-2711 printer and ensure the wireless network is active.
- Place the printer near the wireless connection to successfully connect the printer.
- Use the WPS push button to connect the printer and the wireless network.
- Locate the WPS push button on the router. Press and hold it down.
- Move over to the printer, choose the wireless connection icon and click WPS.
- Press and hold the WPS push button on the printer and the router at the same time.
- Give it a few minutes to connect the Epson ET 2711 printer to the wireless connection.
- Follow the Epson ET 2711 Troubleshooting steps for Printer offline error.
Epson ET 2711 Connect Printer setup Utility
The Epson printer has the option to download drivers specific to the utility and the functions such as a printer, scan, copy and fax. Alternatively, an all-in-one printer driver can be downloaded that acts as a single point to access the printer connections.
Epson ET 2711 Scan Utility
- Power up the Epson Ecotank 2711 printer and move over to the device that the printer is connected to.
- On the device, open the Epson Support website and enter the details of the printer.
- Enter the model name – Epson ET2711 and choose the OS – Windows OS or Mac OS.
- Based on the details that have been entered, download the Epson ET-2711 scan utility driver.
- Download the driver and complete the installation of the Epson ET 2711 scan driver.
- To complete the process, all the steps are to be followed to complete the installation.
Epson ET 2711 Fax Utility
- Turn on the Epson ET 2711 printer and the device it is connected to.
- Ensure the printer and the device are connected to the same wireless connection.
- Open the Epson support website and enter the details of the printer.
- Enter the printer model – Epson EcoTank ET2711 and choose the OS from the list.
- From the list that appears, choose the Fax Utility driver and download it.
- Complete the installation of the driver and begin to send a fax directly.
Epson Event Manager Software ET 2711
The Epson event management software Epson ET-2711 is used to ease the process of connecting the printer to a device to scan. The software can be downloaded on the device. This driver will allow users to use the Epson ET 2711 printer more easily. Scans on the Epson ET 2711 printer can be taken immediately with a click of a button using the Epson Event Manager.
How do I install Epson Event Manager Software ET 2711
- Power up the Epson ET 2711 and the device. Open the Epson Support website.
- Choose the Epson Event Manager Software and download it on the device.
- Complete the process of installing the software on the device.
- Restart the Epson ET-2711 printer and the device. Run the Epson software.
- Complete the settings on the Epson Event Manager to be able to scan.
- Connect the Epson ET 2711 printer to the software and take a test scan.