Epson ET-15000 Troubleshooting
Keeping your ET 15000 printer hassle-free is the first step towards printing at ease. Troubleshoot your ET printer model and check if your printer is free from errors. Recover your printer from printer problems and enjoy printing with no hassles. Follow the listed troubleshooting steps to resolve printer problems in no time.
Epson ET 15000 Won’t connect to Wi-Fi
- Check if you have entered the network name and password without errors.
- Check if the network signal is stable and your printer has a wireless connection.
- Look at whether the Wi-Fi light is glowing with no buffers or fluctuations.
- Check the network connection and uninstall the corrupted Wi-Fi software.
- Install the latest version of the network software and enable the printer utility.
- Switch off your Epson Eco Tank ET 15000 printer setup and boot it up.
- Also, remove and affix your ET 15000 printer to a wireless network.
- Now, check your wireless-enabled printer by assigning a print task online.
How to resolve the offline error message of the Epson Eco Tank ET 15000 printer?
- Switch on your Epson Eco Tank ET 15000 printer and the PC.
- Now, go to the PC settings and pick the devices menu.
- Choose Printer and scanners and find your ET printer model.
- Tap on your ET 15000 printer model and choose the “Set as default” menu.
- Reboot your printer and check if your printer is active and online.
- Assign print tasks and check if you get quality printouts.
- Else, remove the power cord and keep your printer null for some time.
- Now, connect the power cord and set up all the display settings.
Epson ET 15000 Won’t Print black
- Check if your ET 15000 printer is active and tap on the black-only option.
- Check if you have the latest Epson ET 15000 driver on your device.
- Check if you have genuine Epson-recommended ink tanks or cartridges.
- Clean and keep the print heads and paper tray free from clogs.
- Also, open the paper tray and check if you have loaded the quality printing sheets.
- Also, check if no edges of the printing sheets are under damage or torn.
- Now, assign a print task and check if you get quality printouts in B/W.
Epson ET 15000 not Printing Color
- Look at whether your Epson ET 15000 printer supports color printing features.
- Look at whether you have loaded the quality Epson-recommended printing sheets.
- Turn off the grayscale settings and start a nozzle check.
- Clean the nozzles and print heads if you find a clog in them.
- Reset the cartridge and printer settings and tap ok to proceed.
- Now, assign a print task and do all the print preference settings.
- Tap on the print icon and check if you get the quality printouts at ease.
Epson ET 15000 Printing and Copying Problem
- Tap on the home button and choose the copy menu using the navigation keys.
- Now, go to the settings menu and hit on the copy settings to proceed.
- Change the document layout and adjust the borders of the document.
- Check if the paper size and the document size are equal.
- Now, check the print heads and cartridges for clogs.
- Use only quality Epson ink cartridges to get quality printouts.
Epson ET 15000 Paper Feeding Problem
- Remove all the connected devices from your PC and discard the paper jam.
- Remove torn and damaged papers from the paper cover.
- Reload Epson-recommended quality printing sheets into the paper tray.
- Unplug and replug the power cord to switch on your ET 15000 printer.
- Assign a print task and check whether your ET 15000 printer is ready to print.