Epson EcoTank Pro ET-5150 Troubleshooting
Epson ET 5150 printer is one of the best options for your printing purposes. However, you might face some issues with the ET 5150 printer. As a result, here we are mentioning the procedure to solve some common issues associated with this printer. With the procedure given here, you can fix those respective problems easily and quickly.
Epson EcoTank Pro ET-5150 Won’t connect Wi-Fi
If the Epson ET 5150 printer fails to connect with the Wi-Fi network, then fix the issue with the steps listed below:
- ON the desired computer and ensure to have a safe Wi-Fi.
- Then, download the essential “Driver Fix” software on the computer.
- Extract the software RAR file and proceed with the on-screen steps.
- Finish the software installation and open the Driver Fix software.
- Now, wait for the software to detect the faulty drivers.
- Then, select the problem you need to fix.
- Wait until the app downloads the updated version driver.
- Once you get the latest version driver on the device, install it using the wizard steps.
- After that, restart the computer so that all the changes function.
- Then, press the keys (Windows and R) and you will see a search bar.
- Type “control” on the search bar and move on to the control panel section.
- Select – Hardware and Sound & choose- Devices and Printers.
- When you see your Epson ET 5150 printer name, right-click on it.
- Access the ports tab and ensure that the computer has a stable wireless network.
- Clear the cache and reset the Epson ET 5150 printer.
- Finally, Uninstall the Epson printer from the computer and reinstall it.
If you need more detailed info about it, feel free to make a call to us.
Why does Epson EcoTank Pro ET-5150 show offline and how to solve it?
If the Epson ET 5150 printer is showing offline, then make it online using the given below method:
- Ensure that the power cord and Epson ET 5150 printer are perfect.
- Move on to the computer connected to the Epson printer.
- Access the device control panel and choose- Devices and Printers.
- Choose your Epson ET 5150 printer and you will see the “Printer in Question” icon.
- Right-click on the icon and choose- See what’s printing.
- Go to the printer section and click on the displayed drop-down menu.
- Choose the Use Printer Online button and remove the Epson ET 5150 driver from the computer.
- Search for the latest version Epson ET 5150 driver and download its setup file on the device.
- Open the setup file and carry on with the on-screen procedure.
- Finish the driver installation and remove the Epson printer from the computer.
- Add the printer again to the device using the wizard instructions.
- Finally, check whether the Epson ET 5150 printer has become online.
Still, if the Epson ET 5150 printer is not online, contact us.
Epson EcoTank Pro ET-5150 Won’t print black
If the Epson ET 5150 printer is not printing black prints, then solve the problem with the below procedure:
- Power off the Epson ET 5150 printer.
- Disconnect the power cord from the computer and Epson printer.
- Check the printer paper tray and confirm it has no problem.
- Then, confirm that the sheets in the paper tray are compatible.
- Now, connect the power cord to the Epson printer and computer.
- Activate the Epson ET 5150 printer and wait until it fully activates.
- Access the settings section and choose- Print a test page.
- A dialog box will appear on the computer screen.
- Make necessary changes in the paper settings based on the requirements.
- Click- Print a test page and check whether the Epson ET 5150 printer delivers black prints.
If you still face the same problem with the Epson ET 5150 printer, contact our team.
Epson EcoTank Pro ET-5150 not printing color
If the Epson ET 5150 is not printing color prints, use the procedure given below and solve it:
- Ensure that the settings in the paper type field are meeting the printer requirements.
- Ensure that the Epson ET 5150 printer does not set only for Black/Grayscale.
- Run the nozzle check in the Epson ET printer and confirm to have no clogged nozzles in the print head.
- If you see clogged nozzles in the Epson ET 5150 printer print head, clean the print head.
- Check and confirm that the ink cartridges have the proper ink level.
- If any problem with the ink cartridges or ink level, remove them from the printer.
- Install new ink cartridges into the Epson printer cartridge slots.
- Finally, feed the printer paper tray with suitable papers and print a color page.
If still, the Epson ET 5150 printer is not printing color prints, then contact us.
Epson EcoTank Pro ET-5150 Printing and Coping Problem
If the Epson ET 5150 printer shows a problem in copying and printing, then solve it with the instructions below:
- Off the Epson ET 5150 printer.
- Make sure that the cables in the printer are properly connected.
- Now, check the wall outlet and ensure it is accurate.
- Move on to the computer and delete the Epson ET 5150 driver.
- Find the compatible Epson ET 5150 driver and save its setup file on the computer.
- Extract the setup file and proceed with the on-screen instructions.
- Install the driver and access the section- services.msc.
- Select- Print Spooler and Set – Automatic as the Start type.
- Finally, stop the print tasks.
If you require more information about this, call our expert team.
Epson EcoTank Pro ET-5150 Paper Feeding Problem
If the Epson ET 5150 printer has a paper feeding problem, then solve it using the instructions below:
- Access the Epson printer paper tray and take the sheets from it.
- After that, clean the Epson printer paper tray properly.
- Make sure that the Epson ET 5150 printer has no jammed papers.
- If any paper jam is in the Epson printer, remove it.
- Now, get a set of suitable sheets and ensure they have no problem.
- Check the quality and quantity of the sheets & confirm it is meeting the printer standards.
- Keep the set of sheets in the Epson ET 5150 printer paper tray.
- Get the print to ensure the paper feeding problem is properly resolved.
Contact our customer support experts for detailed information.