Epson EcoTank Pro ET-5150
Get premium-quality prints, scan, and copy easily with Epson ET 5150 printer. The printer is best for home or small office printing purposes. Its print resolution is 4800 x 1200 dpi. The ET 5150 printer has a print speed of 9.5 ppm for color and 17 ppm for black documents. It also supports mobile printing. However, for this, you need Mopria, Epson iPrint mobile app, Apple AirPrint, and Epson Email Print.
Epson EcoTank Pro ET-5150 First Time Printer Setup
The standard procedure for Epson ET 5150 first-time printer setup is:
- Initially, unbox the Epson ET 5150 printer.
- Take the printer and keep it in a secure place.
- Tear off all the covering materials from the ET printer.
- Open the Epson ET printer paper tray.
- Place a set of suitable sheets on the paper tray and close the tray.
- Move on to the ink cartridge slots and open them.
- Tear off the yellow tapes from the ink cartridges.
- Insert the proper ink cartridges into the slots and close the slots.
- Get the new power cable and remove its covering materials.
- Connect the power cable to the ET printer and wall outlet.
- Power up the wall outlet and Epson ET 5150 printer.
- Download the Epson ET 5150 driver and install it on the computer.
- During driver setup, choose a mode to connect the printer and device.
- Finally, a test print confirms Epson ET 5150 first-time printer setup.
Epson EcoTank Pro ET-5150 Driver Download
Downloading and installing Epson ET 5150 driver on the Windows and Mac devices is simple. Here is the standard step-by-step procedure for this process.
Epson ET-5150 driver-Windows
The simple steps for Epson ET 5150 driver setup on the Windows device are:
- Turn ON the Windows device and ensure it has a stable network.
- Download Epson ET 5150 driver suitable for the Windows OS version.
- Run the ET 5150 driver setup file on the Windows device.
- Follow the on-screen procedure to continue with the driver setup.
- Choose a method to connect the Epson printer and Windows device.
- Continue and finish Epson ET 5150 driver installation.
- Finally, print a page as a sample.
Epson ET-5150 Driver-Mac
The procedure for Epson ET 5150 driver setup on the Mac computer is:
- Power up the Mac computer and confirm its Wi-Fi connection is stable.
- Save the Epson ET 5150 driver compatible with the Mac OS version.
- Open the Epson 5150 driver setup file on the Mac computer.
- Use the instructions on the wizard to proceed with the driver setup.
- Select a mode to connect the Mac computer and Epson ET 5150 printer.
- Proceed and complete Epson ET 5150 driver installation.
Lastly, take a print of any document as a test
Epson EcoTank Pro ET-5150 Wireless Setup
Connect Epson ET-5150 Printer to Wi-Fi
The standard steps for connecting the Epson ET 5150 printer to the Wi-Fi network are:
- ON the Epson ET 5150 printer and computer.
- Ensure that the Eco Tank printer has no problem.
- Then, check the computer and confirm it has no issue.
- Make sure that the computer has an active wireless network.
- Move on to the printer and select the home option.
- Select the wireless setup and continue with the wizard steps.
- Choose the wireless setup wizard and go for your preferred network name.
- Proceed and provide the network passcode when the wizard asks.
- Finish Epson ET 5150 wireless setup.
- If the printer shows offline error, follow the Epson ET-5150 Troubleshooting.
Connect Epson ET-5150 Printer to Router
The simple procedure to connect the Epson ET 5150 printer to the Wi-Fi router is:
- Power up the wireless router and Epson ET 5150 printer.
- Make sure that the router has a stable wireless button.
- Now, press the Epson ET 5150 wireless button and do not leave it.
- Press the router WPS button within 2 minutes and hold it until the light blinks.
- The light indicates that the Epson printer is wirelessly connected to the router.
- After that, open the page you want to print.
- Choose the File menu and select the Print option.
- Make changes in the print settings as per the print requirements.
- Finally, click on the Print button.
Epson EcoTank pro ET-5150 Connect Printer setup Utility
Connecting the Epson ET 5150 printer to the device using a wireless or wired mode is simple. Selecting the connectivity mode depends on the print requirements. The wired and wireless connectivity processes are simple with a standard procedure. Here, we explain how to connect Epson ET 5150 printer and computer wirelessly.
Epson ET-5150 Scan Utility
Epson ET 5150 printer is the perfect option for your scanning needs. The ET printer has the efficiency to scan the images as well as documents & deliver top-quality results. Additionally, the Epson 5150 scan utility helps you use all the advanced features of the Epson ET 5150 printer. The ET 5150 printer plays the role of a link between the ET printer and its applications. The Epson printer is compatible with scanning images in black & white, grayscale, and color.
Epson ET-5150 Fax Utility
The Fax utility software of the Epson ET 5150 printer is a freeware fax sender, mainly made for Windows OS. The Epson 5150 fax utility is an application essential for the usage of the printer as it supports Fax. With this, the user will be capable of sending various sorts of documents worldwide. The various types of documents include drawings, texts, and tables. Additionally, the Fax utility software makes the scanning process easier with ET 5150 printer.
Epson Event Manager Software ET-5150
The Epson ET 5150 event manager software plays a vital role in the efficient functioning of Epson printers. It allows the user to use all the ET 5150 printer features. Moreover, it provides extended support to the ET 5150 printer scanning process. It includes Scan to PC, Scan as PDF, Scan to Email, etc. The Epson Event Manager Software functions based on the command, triggering the Epson ET 5150 scanner functions. Along with this, the Event Manager software works in the background.
How do I install Epson Event Manager Software ET-5150
The simple procedure to install ET 5150 Epson Event Manager Software on the computer is:
- To start with, ON the Windows or Mac computer.
- Then, check and ensure that the computer Wi-Fi connection is stable.
- Save the RAR file of Epson Event Manager Software on the preferred computer.
- Open the software RAR file folder and extract the RAR file.
- Carry on with the displayed procedure on the screen and complete the process.
- Finally, turn off the computer and switch ON it after a few seconds for every printer feature to function.